Getinbgr is offline Associate Member

D-bol followed by Test Enanthate

When the time comes, I was considering a Test only cycle, but now am considering D-Bol to kick start, followed by Test.

I am 30 years old and anticipate wei***ng 180 llbs at 5'11", 11% BF at start of cycle. My primary goal is to acheive an average increase in muscle mass without any side effects.

That having been said, how easy/hard should I hit the D-Bol before starting Test?

Thanks in advance.

MartyMcFly is offline Senior Member
    A kickstart is done during the first 4-6wekks of test to gain before it kicks in. Not one then the other. P.S you will get some sides.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    5'11" and "anticipating 180???????/ sounds like you need diet work before EVER considering using steroids . at your height you should be able to get to 200lbs EASY with the proper diet and training

Marty--I mistakenly implied that I would take D-bol prior to Test (I intend to take it with Test at start of cycle). I did a 10 week cycle of test only at a fairly low dose 4 years ago without any sides. Should I assume the sides would come from the D-Bol?

Sman--I agree with you, although my anticipation of 180llbs is probably low. I weigh 175 now (was 168 six weeks ago). My diet is in check--getting the proper amount of protein, carbs and calories. I intend to continue lifting clean for another four or five months, so I'll probably be closer to 190 at cycle time. However, past history tells me that I'll have a hard time getting over 190 hump. If, in four months, I am still seeing decent gains without gear, I'll probably hold-off longer.

Thanks, fellas.

MartyMcFly is offline Senior Member
    Dbol is notorious for sides. But they can be managed.

Quote Originally Posted by Getinbgr
    Marty--I mistakenly implied that I would take D-bol prior to Test (I intend to take it with Test at start of cycle). I did a 10 week cycle of test only at a fairly low dose 4 years ago without any sides. Should I assume the sides would come from the D-Bol?

Sman--I agree with you, although my anticipation of 180llbs is probably low. I weigh 175 now (was 168 six weeks ago). My diet is in check--getting the proper amount of protein, carbs and calories. I intend to continue lifting clean for another four or five months, so I'll probably be closer to 190 at cycle time. However, past history tells me that I'll have a hard time getting over 190 hump. If, in four months, I am still seeing decent gains without gear, I'll probably hold-off longer.

Thanks, fellas.

LOOK no steroids in the world are gonna do much for you UNLESS you know how to eat to grow!!! PERIOD if you want to break past that 190 mark, then you have to change your eating. Try every TWO hours like I am doing....
    It sucks, but it works... I have put on 25 lbs so far and still have 5 weeks to go !!

GOOD LUCK

Can you suggest a D-Bol substitute that will keep sides to minimum.

SMAN--I'm hearing you...and if I'm hearing your advice correctly, you're recomending that I continue giving my body the necessday calories (of protein and carbs) to continue growing naturally, and when the natural growth slows, then consider the gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Getinbgr
    SMAN--I'm hearing you...and if I'm hearing your advice correctly, you're recomending that I continue giving my body the necessday calories (of protein and carbs) to continue growing naturally, and when the natural growth slows, then consider the gear.

YEP pretty much. FOOD can be a very Anabolic thing if you learn how to eat right.

Thread Information