Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member

Ok bro's 1st time hitten myself in the arss!

How important is the 90 degree angle? I don't know what 90 degrees is, a new fucking boy band? Just tilt it a bit or what? Should I sit down to ass inject? Should I do anything to get the blood flowing before, ride the bike for a few minutes? I already took a shower earlier this morning and aint gonna do another.

Thanks peeps

r6guy is offline New Member
    A 90-degree angle is like a L shape. 3 or 9 o'clock is a good example of a 90 degree angle. or 3:30, 9:30.

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    I just prep the site and stick away. Just remember to inject slowly and apply pressure to the site when you're done. Rubbing the area (best done by a female companion) works well as does taking a walk or no weight squats to get the blood flowing.

Wink Fuck, no cotton swabs - tolet paper ok? haha.

THankS.

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    rubbing alcohol that is all you need IMO, make sure the area dries first you don't and talk about a BUUUUURRRRRRRRRNNNNNN, ohmugod that shit hurt like a mofo.

wish me luck.

marx is offline Member
    Good luck bro...

Just stay to the upper outer quadrant and you'll be fine...

marx

maximized is offline Junior Member
    good luck!! you do it yet? hurts huh.. hehe.

-max

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Solid...you are freaking ready...so stick that shit and become a juica! LOL... Don't worry if you get blood when you aspirate , i get it all the time. i got shitty ass aim.....oh well.

FUCK! ok...let it slide in, pushed it in slow then when to aspirate, its>

hard as hell to do so the needle moved a little then I aspirated and blood..shit, so I pulled out the needle, tried to push out the blood drops...and gear coming out with it-FUCK! then I switch the needle but some blood is still in the syringe WTF do I do know? I think I'm gonna take the needle of to a buddys and tell him to jab me...but how do I get the blood out?

marx is offline Member
    No need to get all the blood out...

Don't let it sit, stick it in you're ass, aspirate , and shoot...

Try again, you'll be fine...

marx

If you let the blood sit needle down, the blood should seperate from the juice. Bro, relax...just change pins, change locations, and try again. It's luck of the draw, don't worry...im about to shoot in a couple hours, and i would bet $5 im gonna get blood again, just catch your breath, and try again. You're fine!

shit I only got 4 needles left... I can't afford to fuck up again

plus now I only have 2.75cc's ! I got the blood out. how do you manage to aspirate it's fucking hard to pull back on the son of a bitch with that thing stuck in your ass, especially when your all twisted up!

Take yoga...

-max

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    When you push it in bury it and then let it goes it will "right" itself and make the injection process run easier

Talking I'll try that but first I gotta eat a tuna sandwich, all this shits making me hungry.

_SOLID

LOL!! You are just delaying the inevitable...Put that food down and start shootin!!!!!hehe

I can just picture you sitting at your kitchen table in your boxers. a plate with a tuna sandwich in front of you, and directly across in front of the other chair is your "juice"...like you guys are having a staredown and the needle is laughing at you.. hehe.

DO IT!

you know your tongue is a muscle....*deep in thoughts*

-max

hahaha - [email protected]>

I'M BAACK! ATE MY TUNY SAND AND SHOOT MY OTHER CHECK, CHILD PLAY, DIDN'T HURT BUT I WAS SHAKING LIKE A MUTHA FUCKER, AND I HAD TO CONTROL MY BREATHING...HAHAHA! I'M ALL WHEW, WHEW, WHEW, I PULLED BACK TO ASPIRATE AND SAW BUBBLES SO I STARTED PUSHING DOWN. IT TAKES QUITE AWILE TO PUSH IN 3CC'S! BUT I'M HAPPY AS SHIT RIGHT NOW, NOW I DON'T HAVE TO WORRY BOUT OTHERS JABBIN ME...OH ONE THING...IT'S KIND OF FUNNY IT DOESN'T FEEL LIKE ANYTHING WHEN YOU PUSH IT IN THEN YOU FEEL IT HIT THE MUSCLE AND IT KINDA PUNCHES THROUGH...I JUST WAS AFRAID THAT I'D PULL OUT OF THE MUSCLE WHILE TRYING ASPIRATE...YOU WOULD KNOW IF YOU PULLED OUT OF THE MUSCLE WOULDN'T YOU? THEN WHEN I FINISHED I PULLED THE NEEDLE OUT WITHOUT EVEN A FEELING AT ALL. I'M SURE THE SUS PAIN WILL HIT ME IN A COUPLE HOURS...LATER GUYS...THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP..

_SOLID

Originally posted by maximized
    I can just picture you sitting at your kitchen table in your boxers. a plate with a tuna sandwich in front of you, and directly across in front of the other chair is your "juice"...like you guys are having a staredown and the needle is laughing at you.. hehe.

DO IT!

OMG!!! Man, you are a GREAT addition to the board....that was funny as shit!!!

Way to go Solid. Ya aspirating is a bitch, sometimes i inject and aspirate all with the injecting hand. It's hard, but oh well. An yway. get some blood flowin to your @$$! Do something active for a little while, maybe some cardio if you have time.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by PaPaPumP
    [B]

OMG!!! Man, you are a GREAT addition to the board....that was funny as shit!!!

THANKS BRUDDA

YEAH I THINK I'LL GO FOR A WALK DOWNTOWN ON THE BEACH, CHECK OUT SOME HOTTIES AND GET THIS TESTOSTERONE FLOWING.... LATES.

_SOLID

marx is offline Member
    Good job bro...

It'll seem like child's play from now on...

marx

Originally posted by marx
    Good job bro...

It'll seem like child's play from now on...

marx

Not for me! I get worse every poke!!!

HOW COME MY SHIT DON'T HURT...IVE BEEN WAITING..

for my ass to start hurtin like many have explained from SUST. Do some just not experience that pain. So far 2 for 2 no pain. Hope the rest go as easy.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    I prefer to take it in the ass! (no pun intended ) I just keep the syringe parallel to the floor and stick it in the upper and outer part of the cheek where there seems to be the most tissue. Never got blood, but maybe i have just been lucky Never had much pain either

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Give it a day for the pain. There may be none, ya never know. Massage the area. Next time, shower right before you inject. Scrub the injection site thoroughly to get rid of any dry skin.

What is your cycle? Here's a serious tip: If you want to gain 25 lbs., then you can do it. Just say to yourself you're gonna gain that much and train your ass off like never before. Don't put the fucking weight down until you can't move it even with a spotter. Do that for every set. Also, eat 25kcal/lb. of bodyweight for bulking. You won't regret it dude. You may gain a little fat, but if you do cardio as well a couple times a week in the morning on an empty stomach, that'll keep quite a bit of the fat off. Try to get 10 hours of sleep every night. At least 9. You'll be really happy with the results if you do that. I guarantee.

Thanks Nathan for da info..

I will try my best to put on 25lbs that would put me about at my goal of 215. I find it hard to get that much sleep though...I do take G so isn't like 6hrs of sleep on G like 8 normal? I will try to get more but have a hard time falling asleep, that's why I use G.

Anyways..

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    No, try to get the real deal. There is no substitute for good, natural sleep. If you wake up to piss as well, it'd be good if you can slam back a protein shake as well quickly. If that will keep you up thoughm then just slam one back upon waking up. Seriously bro, do your very best to get all the sleep you can.

No I actually do that a couple times a night..

A Lean Body MRP with a Tbspn of Udo's... I'm always starving, eating ain't a problem, trust me...Well I eat a lot but really clean and healthy...so It's not too Calorie dence but I don't stop eating, every 2-3 hours, never stop at 6 meals, If I wake up I eat.. go back to bed wake up again eat.

Peace.

Thread Information