G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!

Addicted to Ultra Fuel....

What's going on...

I started taking the stuff during my workout one day because I hadn't eaten before my workout and needed something to get me through it.

Now it seems like I can't finish my workouts without the stuff, if I don't take it I lose lots of stamina and feel very fatigued.

Anyone know a remedy for this, or something that's even better? I know that eventually my body will be used to taking it every workout and it will probably become ineffective at some point just like Ripped Fuel did.

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Start doing crystal meth before you lift. That shit will never wear off. LMAO!

Try to workout a few times without it and see if you can break the psychological adiction to Ultra Fuel. Try a whole week and see what happens. Hopefully this is all mental.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Crack head.

Originally posted by Butch
    Start doing crystal meth before you lift. That shit will never wear off. LMAO!

Figures your crack head @ss would suggest doing glass!
    "Up with hope, and down with dope!" Thergood Jenkins - Half Baked

Hey you fools, I was just suggesting something. F*ckin' pricks cut a man down becasue he has a dependecy problem. Would it hurt to do something different. LMAO again!!!!

Shit, you couldn't even lift if you were glassed out, you would be spending toomuch time taking and walking that you could concentrate.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    g,
    ive used ultra fuel and ripped fuel.
    i learned my lesson the the hard way. they became ineffective........i kept using them anyway. sometimes they would give me what i needed, other times it was a total waste.
    now i only use ripped fuel, and i "cycle" it. a month or 6 weeks on, and the the same time(maybe a little less) off. this way, it stays effective for me and my workouts are progressive instead of depressing........hehe.

peace bb79

Appreciate the input bb, that is kinda what I figured would happen to me.

And Butch you lil bastard, from seeing all my buddies jacked on that stuff I don't think I would be lifting shit either, I'd probably be in the gym for 8 hours talking to the towel guy!

5minsforfighting is offline Associate Member
    I used to be addicted to ultimate orange.. Took it before every game for an edge.. and if i didn't take it I couldnt perform.. dont just quit cold turkey .. slowly try to ease yourself off it .. thats the only thing that worked for me ..

Originally posted by G Child
    Appreciate the input bb, that is kinda what I figured would happen to me.

And Butch you lil bastard, from seeing all my buddies jacked on that stuff I don't think I would be lifting shit either, I'd probably be in the gym for 8 hours talking to the towel guy!
    G, you are fuckin' hilarious. If you are talking to the towel guy then I think it is time to quit. Take care bro, hope everything works for you.

Thread Information