Big Show 23 Guest

Question How do you handle the legal ramifications

I was just wondering,how do those of you that choose to use AAS deal with the legal ramifications of dealing/using AAS.Because although the health effects are debatable,there is no mistaking the legal ramifications.And it is the legal aspects that to be be completly honest scare any possibility of me using AAS away

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    the honest answer is i hate the fact that its illegal, but i cannot and will not stop using what i feel assists me in the lifestyle.

I spend countless hours each day researching every aspect of my cycles before i order the first thing.

For the government to say i cant have AAS because i will hurt myself is an insult.

Agreed, little johnny decides to buy some juice and ends up killing himself or stunting his growth bothers me bigtime, but i should not be held back simply because others care not to put the time,thought or money into doing aas safely.

My first order of clen and t3, i was worried 24/7 until it came. after the package was dropped off, i was looking through every window just to see if the cops were heading twords me.

its funny in retrospect, i was totally paranoid like i had an eight ball of coke or something.

IMO there is no way to feel great about sneaking around, but you have to do what you have to do.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    It is very unfortunate considering most of the people who choose to do AAS are law abiding, productive members of society. It is not a drug that hurts others or even leads one to a life of crime in order to get it. In a country where you can have any cosmetic surgery you want, get breast implants the size of beach balls, and turn yourself from a man into a women, I find it very unfortunate that this is the place the Gov't has decided to draw the line.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    You take your chances. Period.
    Theirs sacrifice in the chance and theirs definately sacrifice in getting caught. You make the proper arrangements and safety gaurds to protect yourself from that situation to an extent, but at the end of the day you have to be willing to take some risk to get some gain.

Big Show 23 Guest
    Originally posted by Buddha_Red
    the honest answer is i hate the fact that its illegal, but i cannot and will not stop using what i feel assists me in the lifestyle.
    Buddha_Red when you say you can't stop do you mean can't in sense of addiction or can't in the sense of unless circumstances say other wise?

2 other questions I have are

1)Does that mean that the IFBB Pros like Coleman,Dillett and others are taking unsafe amounts of AAS?

2)How honest are you about your use?I'll give you an example,we've seen each other at the gym consistantly at the same time on the same days,you can tell that I have some serious size and I can tell the same about you.So we both know the other is a damn serious bber.And we've even had some friendly chats between sets and in the change room.And after getting to know each other and I ask "Do you do/have you done AAS?"Would lie,bite my head off or tell the truth.

Because to a certain extent I can tell/or have reason to suspect when someone does AAS.And to be frank I respect honesty.

Also I appreciate these answers people so I say thank you for your honest answers,and I'm not sure if I've said it before but for AAS users you are good people

NoLimits is offline Member
    To me, it's a personal thing. It's a choice I made for myself. Do other people need to know... NO. I don't talk about my personal life (kids, job, or relationships) in the gym so why would I go into that aspect. People can always assume what they want. And people will always judge others, but when I am in the gym, it's for one reason only, to workout!
    Last edited by NoLimits; 08-08-2002 at 08:52 AM.

Jarod is offline Associate Member
    It is legal for people to go to a cosmetic surgeon and let him change what they don't like about their appearance. It is now legal to go and have a form of botulism (botox), a very bacteria that is known to be very deadly, injected in the skin to eliminate wrinkles, but AS is totally wrong and not good for you.

inertia is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Rickson
    It is very unfortunate considering most of the people who choose to do AAS are law abiding, productive members of society. It is not a drug that hurts others or even leads one to a life of crime in order to get it. In a country where you can have any cosmetic surgery you want, get breast implants the size of beach balls, and turn yourself from a man into a women, I find it very unfortunate that this is the place the Gov't has decided to draw the line.

great point rickson never heard it put quite like that.

Thread Information