PoorMan is offline Junior Member

Any members try T3 without AS? Result?

Hey. I was just curious if anyone here has ever went ahead and just tried T3 without using AS? EEEEVVERYTHING I've read says take AS with T3, but anyone else (like me) not into the AS/injection thing and try the T3 anyway?

I lift and have a big frame/size, but by no means consider myself a bodybuilder. Hence, Im not overly concerned with losing muscle mass. At the same rate, Id rather not end up losing some fat but be lifting next to nothing at the gym as a consequence.

Any personal experiences with T3 without AS?

bump......no one? bad question?

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    T3 can be ran w/o the use of AAS, however you risk loosing alot of muscle alongside fat, since you will be doing alot of cardio and also one will be in a calorie defiect.

Have you looked into Clen bro. It has the ability to be an anti-catabolic and also burn fat, of course w/ cardio and diet.

Yea, I actually tried lion's clen . I ended up losing about 5lbs with good cardio and decent diet. I still have some left, probably enough for another cycle. I was thinking of trying the T3 with the clen. Not sure if I'd wanna grab lions T3 because of the price, or just pick up some tabs from another source so I dont have to mess with dosing issues with the pump or syringe. Still unsure.

I can't seem to find any logs or info about anyone taking T3/clen without AS. Everyone's running it with some kind of AS. I'd just like to see some numbers on peoples results with a straight T3 cycle, unfortunately they don't seem to exist. Haha. Oh well, the search continues.

Not sure if you have read over this...

Clen/T3 Cutting Cycle...

Its a sticky about how to run T3 in conjuction w/ Clen .. however a small dose of AAS is recommended.

Ill see if i can find some other logs or articles about the two compounds.

If any other bros have any on hand, please post them to help w/ the original question.

vein5 is offline Junior Member
    I ran t-3 with clen and lost a good amount of fat. But once I bumped it up to 100mcg I got chicken legs and quickly ended my cycle at 4 weeks.

Cat316 is offline Associate Member
    i ran w/o aas and lost a lot of strength in like 3 weeks...from my experience go with clen

Gho5t- Thanks for the link. I've checked that out and will probably be the base of my cycle if I do it.

I've read that if you get the T3 dose too high, that's when it starts eating up muscle along with fat. but with low doses, it goes for the fat first. Who knows. Circumstance just doesn't seem to offer a concrete answer i guess. Might have to just play guinea pig and see what happens. :-P I figure if I can tackle the fat and get rid of that first, I can then focus strictly on lifting and getting stronger. I can't imagine any muscle/strength I lose won't be fairly easily rebuilt.

Quote Originally Posted by PoorMan
    Gho5t- Thanks for the link. I've checked that out and will probably be the base of my cycle if I do it.

I've read that if you get the T3 dose too high, that's when it starts eating up muscle along with fat. but with low doses, it goes for the fat first. Who knows. Circumstance just doesn't seem to offer a concrete answer i guess. Might have to just play guinea pig and see what happens. :-P I figure if I can tackle the fat and get rid of that first, I can then focus strictly on lifting and getting stronger. I can't imagine any muscle/strength I lose won't be fairly easily rebuilt.
    Hey bro i would suggest running clen w/ the T3. Clen has some anti-catabolic attributes which in turn help in keeping muscle mass.

Gho5t Looking Jacked.

Do you compete?

Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    Gho5t Looking Jacked.

Do you compete?
    No none as of yet bro, im thinking about competing in the near future tho, thanks for the comment

sleepyman is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GHO5T
    Hey bro i would suggest running clen w/ the T3. Clen has some anti-catabolic attributes which in turn help in keeping muscle mass.
    Any thoughts about TBOL 50 mgs/day with Clen and T3? Would that help out more with anti-catabolic issues and help preserve the muscle?

_maxpower is offline Junior Member
    Why not just do some Var with it or you could run a small dose of D-Bol or even proviron . No injections not to hard on your HPTA.

Just a thought

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PoorMan
    Hey. I was just curious if anyone here has ever went ahead and just tried T3 without using AS? EEEEVVERYTHING I've read says take AS with T3, but anyone else (like me) not into the AS/injection thing and try the T3 anyway?

I lift and have a big frame/size, but by no means consider myself a bodybuilder. Hence, Im not overly concerned with losing muscle mass. At the same rate, Id rather not end up losing some fat but be lifting next to nothing at the gym as a consequence.

Any personal experiences with T3 without AS?
    t3 without gear

Thanks for the link Nark.

I think I might go ahead and give it a try. Maybe try to get a body fat test pre and post cycle. See if we can get an idea with some real numbers. I'll let you guys know how it turns out.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    I've run t3 on its own.
    Or t4
    Or t3+t4

No muscle loss.

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    I have no experience with T3 (will try it for the 1st time this year), but all I have read tells me that a low dose of T3, in the range of 25-50mcg does not lead to muscle loss.

I wouldn't go over that, as I have a friend that ran it without AAS at 75mcg ed and he lost a noticeable amount of muscle along with fat.

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    I've run t3 on its own.
    Or t4
    Or t3+t4

No muscle loss.
    What kind of dosages did you run them and what was the duration.

Quote Originally Posted by GHO5T
    What kind of dosages did you run them and what was the duration.

Bump...also curious.

Banelord is offline Associate Member
    I tried it with clen , about 60 mg of clen and 20 mg of T3. They work very well together but ya I did feel I was losing some muscles because the work out became harder.

BigJohnJPS is offline New Member

a little strenth maybe, but no muscle

I have run T3/clen 2x without any noticible muscle loss. I probably lost a little strength. Lost a lot of fat though. I ran up to 120mcg/day of the T3. Ran it about 3-4 weeks both times.

BigJ

reaktorblue is offline Junior Member
    I've run t3/clen before with not too many problems. Basically eat right and you can minimize muscle loss, especially with working out.

bigfnguy is offline New Member

Greetings all

Howdie fellers, A quick question in reference to this topic. I am in the middle of trying to trim up a bit, and I am having trouble getting my hands on Clen . I do, however, have some anavar . Have been considering just running with that rather than the clen. ANy suggestions? I am working pretty hard doing good sets and reps rather than extreme weight, and have been going with 50 min of cardio per day as well. Eating pretty clean as well. Just looking for imput.

Thanks
    BFG

Atomini is offline Banned
    Bump to get some answers to the unanswered questions above. I'm interested in this as well.

Rippedcanuck is offline New Member
    You'll lose too much lean mass if you take T3 without juice

Thread Information