sraiders is offline New Member

Does the Air Force test for Steroids?

I have wanted to take steroids for the last couple of years. But I am worried about the random drug tests the Air Force has. What kind of steroids could I take that would limit my chances of getting caught (if there are any). I dont know if their tests actually test for steroids. Does anyone know if they do?

Thanks in advance,

Rambo

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    nope
    shit i have been on insane amounts of OContin and took piss test for the AF and passed.. figure that shit out...

QuickSilver is offline Banned
    Same for army...

testisbest is offline Senior Member
    none of the random tests in the military are looking for AAS. Just don't give them a reason to believe that you are juicing or they will make you go to medical and they'll draw blood to check your hormone levels.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    only if the 1st shirt has reason to order one.. in the 10 yrs i was in and even assigned to the OSI I only know of 1 case..

but the weight restictions are the thing that will kill ya..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by testisbest
    none of the random tests in the military are looking for AAS. Just don't give them a reason to believe that you are juicing or they will make you go to medical and they'll draw blood to check your hormone levels.
    psh my nick name in my shop is RoidMan figure that shit out><

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    psh my nick name in my shop is RoidMan figure that shit out><

Is it cause they think you are a robot and not human...andROID man???

Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    Is it cause they think you are a robot and not human...andROID man???
    yeah.. i forgot.. they call me fatass too.. never seen a fatdroid

rrrozell is offline New Member
    the military only tests for compounds if they think you are on them. the test is to expensive for randoms. me and all of my friends are in the navy and on

NewVader is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rrrozell
    the military only tests for compounds if they think you are on them. the test is to expensive for randoms. me and all of my friends are in the navy and on
    I understand you don't get tested, but what if you get busted? Would you face concequences? I am curious, do you guys buy from normal sources like evry one else or do you have other channels?

rrrozell is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NewVader
    I understand you don't get tested, but what if you get busted? Would you face concequences? I am curious, do you guys buy from normal sources like evry one else or do you have other channels?
    yes you would face concequences how could you not!!! thses compounds are still illegal drugs. normal like everyone else. if you want more info pm me.

d_nelly78 is offline Junior Member
    I know for a fact that steroids do not have the stigma of many of the other illegal drugs. In many of the line units they turn a blind eye to users until they screw up by being dumb about it like talking on govt computers about shipments and such. As far as the weight standards any self respecting body builder will be fine. Being overweight just means that you get taped, in which they measure your neck and waist and enter it into an equation to get bodyfat percent. I think the limit is somewhere in the low 20's. If you are that chunky then steroids are not the answer. I think the biggest detractor from getting big is the distance running and ruck marches that real soldiers have to do (just a little dig on the other branches, sorry).Shin splints and stress fractures can really mess you up. Thats just my piece.

Thread Information