test e - 800 - 10 weeks
    tren e - 600 - 10 weeks
    letro - 0.5 - 10 weeks
    caber - 0.25 - 10 weeks

pct:
    tamox
    clomid
    hcg

my history is from 5.7' 150 to 180(low body fat) in 2 years with 2 inject cycles and couple superdrol 4 weekers, yeas i used tren before

my goals to add 10-15 relatively clean mass

any suggestions

stumbras is offline Junior Member
    should I add dbol50 4 weeks as ajump start, cuz its gona take a while till test e kicks in

or extend test e to 12 weeks and drop it to 650 a week

any suggestions

armbar83 is offline Senior Member
    cut both doses in half...
    maybe run the dbol 30mg/day for the 4 weeks it will take those long esters to get going.

armbar83 is offline Senior Member
    also, if your only 180lbs with 2 cycles under your belt, and one of them with tren , you should check out the diet and training forums and read up some...

jagdpanther is offline Member
    Stumbras trying to become a buffollo?
    I'd cut the test to low levels 125-250 and run the tren @ 700mg week.
    This was suggested to me by a vary knowledgeable person on this site and it works great! The tren sides are very mild and it works well.
    If you chose to run your cycle this way I'd think about a nonw aromatizing oral for your kick start. I think you'd have much smoother ride bro then 800 & 600.

Quote Originally Posted by armbar83
    also, if your only 180lbs with 2 cycles under your belt, and one of them with tren, you should check out the diet and training forums and read up some...
    I know that 180 doesnt sound mutch, but then you are 5.7 and cut abs it is prety good size, I am also very active - play basketball every week, and my goal is to be around 190 with very low bf, by the way I used tren e 500 and test e 600 before, no bad sides, my diedt isnt perfect, but I am getting lots of calories when I am bulking I getting around 4500, regular 3500, for me it is very hard to gain weight and usualy I dont gain fat too.I used dbol 50 for 4 weeks now bad sides or big water retention( I used letro with it)

bump

jackman22 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jagdpanther
    Stumbras trying to become a buffollo?
    I'd cut the test to low levels 125-250 and run the tren @ 700mg week.
    This was suggested to me by a vary knowledgeable person on this site and it works great! The tren sides are very mild and it works well.
    If you chose to run your cycle this way I'd think about a nonw aromatizing oral for your kick start. I think you'd have much smoother ride bro then 800 & 600.
    why cut test down that low? sounds like a limp dick waiting to happen to me. I have always been told the test should = or be more then tren.

jagdpanther is offline Member
    yeah I used to think that way to, Test >= (all oyher AAS on cycle). Then I tried a fellow members suggestion of running the test at trt levels. No fina dick what so ever. It has been a very smooth ride with nice body composition changes and a little lean growth.

jackman22 is offline Associate Member
    Interesting, anyone else have feedback on this meathod?

Quote Originally Posted by jagdpanther
    yeah I used to think that way to, Test >= (all oyher AAS on cycle). Then I tried a fellow members suggestion of running the test at trt levels. No fina dick what so ever. It has been a very smooth ride with nice body composition changes and a little lean growth.
    But you should get better gains with higher test gains, so why lower it

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jackman22
    why cut test down that low? sounds like a limp dick waiting to happen to me. I have always been told the test should = or be more then tren.
    wrong.. avg males produce 7-10 mg of test per day so thats around 49-70mg of test per week.. i think 250 mg per week would suffice.. deca dick is a very over inflated topic.. test does not have to equal the tren ..

Thread Information