getbig1 is offline New Member

now really need help

why not add eq with dbol & test?

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Depends on goals and experience!

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    From your other thread, I would say that you are not even ready to use AAS let alone using 3 compounds you know nothing about!!

you only get ONE body, dont' fvck it up now

YOu say you want to start in ONE week, but you dont even have the cycle planned out yet. What about the MOST important part of any cycle?????? Do you have PCT compounds???? If not , then don't even think of doing a cycle yet!!!b Unless you have no use for your penis or sex

beatango2008 is offline Senior Member
    As I said before do more research you'll get all the answers you need
    don't be lazy. Use the Search botton on the top of the page.
    And what are your stats?
    Age,weight,hight,measurements, years training?

Adam F is offline Associate Member
    Well if it's your first time doing a cycle you need to limit how many compounds you add together so you can pinpoint what might give you side effects.

Some guys get acne, balls shrink, joint stiffness, cant get there dick up, loose hair, bitch tits etc.

If you where getting any symptoms wouldn't you like to know what steroid is causing them? Taking 3 different steroids for your first cycle is a bad idea

Most 1 cycle's are simple with usually Test E. In my opinion if you are going to use your gear stick with Test E; 2 shots 1 on Monday 250/mg another on thursday 250/mg =500/mg per 7 days. Cycle for 10 weeks

You also need to research about your PCT when you are done with your cycle. It is the most important part of doing steroids to combat the possible side effects that can occur while on gear.

You can always hold off on the eq and dbol for the first cycle. You can do all the steroids in the world, but if you dont have a good diet, good PCT and a good workout plan you are going to deflate like a blow up doll.

Read all the threads on here about Test E. there is a handy search field on here that makes it easy to find

Outta Kontrol is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam F
    Well if it's your first time doing a cycle you need to limit how many compounds you add together so you can pinpoint what might give you side effects.

Some guys get acne, balls shrink, joint stiffness, cant get there dick up, loose hair, bitch tits etc.

If you where getting any symptoms wouldn't you like to know what steroid is causing them? Taking 3 different steroids for your first cycle is a bad idea

Most 1 cycle's are simple with usually Test E. In my opinion if you are going to use your gear stick with Test E; 2 shots 1 on Monday 250/mg another on thursday 250/mg =500/mg per 7 days. Cycle for 10 weeks

You also need to research about your PCT when you are done with your cycle. It is the most important part of doing steroids to combat the possible side effects that can occur while on gear.

You can always hold off on the eq and dbol for the first cycle. You can do all the steroids in the world, but if you dont have a good diet, good PCT and a good workout plan you are going to deflate like a blow up doll.
    Read all the threads on here about Test E. there is a handy search field on here that makes it easy to find
    yeah what he said. This is some really sound advice. SMAN gave you some great advice too! as a matter of fact all of the advice here is awesome. old off on your cycle, do more resaerch, learn more about the compounds that you put inside your body and it'll pay off in the end.

Pro_built7 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam F

ehh.. hes not going to "deflate" , but you will lose alot of your gains, which without a good workout will be mostly water anyway, ( i think thats what adam F was talking about ) and the solid gains you do make, will also mostly be lost without a pct (post cycle therapy ) plan to solidify your gains

Thread Information