Thread: New Cycle- 1st

cvandy is offline New Member

New Cycle- 1st

I have really been reading allot of your post and unless I am mistaken, it seems to me that allot of you suggest Test e for your first cycle. 500 Mgs a week, does that sound about right. Also, since I have not done this in so long and I am now in my mid 30's, I am really afraid of any water retention, and really afraid of gyno. Could someone please direct me in one, something that I could stack this with, to cut, or if I should just use this for ten weeks. Also, what is best with Test e to do my PCT with? Thanks again, you guys are great

Happy Easter

MrMe is offline Member
    I would do test e at 500mg/week for 12 weeks, for PCT i would use clomid and nolva. During cycle you can use ldex or letro to prevent water retention. Most will say ldex is plenty and to only use letro if your prone to gyno or if you get gyno.

I appreciate the help, i will look into what those do, could you answer one more thing, and what time, frequency should i use those others, and how much, I am not sure when to really do them all, I get the Test but don't get the others, thanks man

Decoder is offline Banned
    Here read swifto's thread Use PROVIRON during PCT!

Hopefully that helps you.

Decoder,

Thanks, that was a good read, I like the sound of that, never heard of it till I came here, this page is amazing for someone like me to get educated, thanks again man

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    Steroids dont get you cut your diet does. Stick with the test E only and make sure your diet is properly planned out for cutting if that is your main aim. Keep nolva on hand for gyno related problems.
    Run a decent PCT after cycle. I would reccomend http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=209758

Do not be tempted to scrimp and run a crappy PCT like many do as it will leave you dissapointed and maybe worse (no sex drive for months) and lose all gains. Remember to keep the diet and training on point through cycle AND PCT. Good luck.

Perfect,

Thanks for that, yeah the gyno scares the hell out of me for some reason. My diet is going well, I don't have allot of body fat, but as I get older could use help. I am pretty much sold on the Test E for about 10 weeks, for first, and more to come in a later cycle. So should I just take the nolva if i see symptoms. And the PCT, I will have some questions I am sure, but going in the right direction with all of this, you guys are great. I am not to the point of even buying yet of course, that will come later, when, well I have been here longer, if you know what I mean, thanks again

boDAWG is offline Member
    well how long have you been lifting for already and how is your diet??? do you even need steroids to get leaner or achieve your goal, im not trying to say one way or another but i would make sure you diet and your work out plans are 100% correct before you even start looking into steroids, diet changes A LOT, and without a solid diet steroids are worthless, so if you could post some sample diet and work out that would help us all out

Decoder is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cvandy
    Decoder,

Thanks, that was a good read, I like the sound of that, never heard of it till I came here, this page is amazing for someone like me to get educated, thanks again man

IM a nolva/hcg time of person and i skip out on clomid and im about to make a new post on why in about 5 mins keep a look out for it.

going to read now, thanks man

Thread Information