Some Dingy Street Corner on Any Given Night

Exclamation Experts, a little deca trouble over here!!!

I was on a 200mg/week deca cycle but I was only on it for 5 weeks because my supplier screwed up. So I was wondering how long should I wait until I start the next cycle and how many weeks should it be.

Although you guys laugh over the 200 mg/week I got impressive gains and every guy I know asks me if i'm on steroids ,,, but when can i start on deca again and for how long time?

Thanks alot, Tom Cruise

NoLimits is offline Member
    Do you have any clomid? I would take it, then wait at least one month, then you could start another cycle.

And by the way, I think you are doing a lot better now without Nichole... You new lady.... she is hot!

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    You ran 200mg for 5 weeks with no test and you got gains?

Next time I would make it a proper cycle using a test with the deca and run it for atlreast 10 weeks finishing it with clomid.

As for your question leave it the same amount of time off as you were on in your case 5 weeks

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    And please make sure that you get EVERYTHING before starting your next one, don't want t repeat do you?

morphias is offline New Member
    Four weeks is fine with the low dosage you used.If you wish to use a low dose of deca and it works -fine, but it would help tremendously with unwanted sides,(limpy),and help build more size if you throw in 300 mg of test cyp. each week.

thegame01 is offline Member
    hey mr cruise check your pm's bro

Thread Information