convalescence69 is offline Associate Member

Anavar and appetite

Wondering if anyone has experienced a decreased appetite while running var? I think I read someplace that happens with this particular oral.

Man, you guys hate me or something? not a single response in over an hr. A simple yes or no would suffice.

nbkandrew13 is offline Member
    i have read the same and i take it but it doesnt suppress it much if any

Quote Originally Posted by nbkandrew13
    i have read the same and i take it but it doesnt suppress it much if any
    thanks for the response, man.

i love the stuff though im only taking 50 mg a day so maybe im not taking enuff

NightWolf is offline Member
    Ya it can decrease your appetite a bit, i dont know if it affects all or to what degree though.

after all this conversation i grabbed my book and it says all non amortizing steroids decrease the appitite so im gonna up my dose

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by convalescence69
    Wondering if anyone has experienced a decreased appetite while running var? I think I read someplace that happens with this particular oral.
    yes.. but then i take meridia with it as well.. cutter.. you know...
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

hey spy wizard 2 questions 1 i have taken phentermine and now meridia , the meridia seems to give me a mucus buildup. ????? other question is what are other steroids that dont armoatize

Quote Originally Posted by nbkandrew13
    hey spy wizard 2 questions 1 i have taken phentermine and now meridia , the meridia seems to give me a mucus buildup. ????? other question is what are other steroids that dont armoatize
    tbol would be good

Aromasin -exemestane and you can take just about anything.. depends on you though, how it effects you..

some can take test with no issues, others convert and puff up very quickly..

var is good in that it will dry you out at the same time, but it will also suppress your natural production of test.. to some degree..

Rules

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

Tesla is offline Member
    I never noticed any decrease in appetite with var.

xxjokerxx1 is offline Banned
    Examples of anabolic effects:
    Increased protein synthesis from amino acids
    Increased muscle mass and strength
    Increased appetite
    Increased bone remodeling and growth
    Stimulation of bone marrow increasing production of red blood cells

this website claims it increases your appetite

http://209.85.165.104/search?q=cache...lnk&cd=4&gl=us

ESTROGEN 101 Before you use anything, read this.
    This is may be common knowledge to a lot of vets but to many others, here's a very basic understanding of using anti-e's. This includes serms, aromatase blockers, etc. For now let's call them all anti-e's because that's what they're doing.

I will conciously avoid sounding too technical and keep it simple.

First, there was Nolvadex : This, in my opinion, is an outdated drug. It was never very good in the first place. Dan Duchaine, who was basically the guy who brought it to the bodybuilding communities attention (Dan was way ahead of his time) even admitted it kinda sucked toward the end. Nolva BLOCKS e, which in a sense means it can have a rebound effect. It also only blocks it at the breast site. So, if you have a propensity for gyno, Nolva may help, but you'd be better off changing what was causing the gyno in the first place. Rating: D-

Proviron : I was a big advocate of this drug for a long time but I think there are better choices now since Proviron is liver toxic and not good for long term use. Proviron reduces SHBG which allows for more free testosterone and more DHT. Estrogen can not survive in the presense of these two substances. Rating: C+

Clomid: Clomid is a weak estrogen which occupies the estrogen sites preventing the formation of excess estrogen. Great. Only there are two problems. Once; it has negative side effects on vision and mood. And two; the fact that it's an estrogen can cause an imbalance in some men resulting to what is essentially MORE estrogenic effects. It's also liver toxic.
    Rating: For those it works for C-. For those it doesn't; F

Arimedex: The drug of choice in most cases. The only side effect is lowering of HDL but this is usually only is dosages that are completely unnecessary. Rating: A

Femara: (Letrozole ) Similar to a-dex but has a negative effect on libido in some. Rating: C

Aromasan: Similar to a-dex but without the adverse effect on lipids, though may also cause a loss of libido in some which may be avoided if dosages remain low. Rating: B

Natural supps.

DIM: Works similarly to Clomid in that it's a weak estrogen. Works for some, has the opposite effect on others. Rating: C-

Indole 3 carbinol: Found in cruciferous vegetables. Works like DIM.
    Rating: C-

Chrysin: Good, safe, but poorly absorbed. Absorbtion can be increased with the use of Bioperine or possibly transdermal administartion. "Post Cycle" uses Bioperine. "Dermacrine" uses a topical solution. Both have been shown to be very effective. Rating: B+

Procyanadin/Resveratrol: Two new entires that show a lot of promise in acting as aromatase inhibitors. Best option CyogenX. Rating: B

Calcium D Glucanate: Proven to stop estrogen from forming yet will not lower it to dangerous levels. Also has great potential as a anti cancer agent. "Post Cycle" also contains Calcium D Glucarate. Rating: A

Avenacosides A&B: These do not lower estrogen but they block SHBG which increases free testosterone (similar to Proviron). This not only prevents estrogen from forming but increases the amount of bioavailable testosterone in the bloodstream. Good for natural athletes but even better for those using gear to get the most out of it. Best choice. "Unleashed" (Of course) Rating: A

Pro-hormones. (6-OXO. AIFM, etc). Garbage. The work of amateur chemists. Real doctors laugh at this stuff. Expensive too. 6 OXO claims a 200% increase in testosterone which is insulting to the intellegence of the serious bodybuilding community. AIFM uses a mild diuretic which gives the user the belief that he lost "estro bloat." Ironically, this is the opposite of "Androsteine", created by the same hucksters, which increased estrogen causing water retention. This in trun made the users think they were gaining size! The people who make this stuff should be in jail. Oh, wait a minute...they are.

Recommendations

Always use the lowest amount of any drug to get the maximum effect.

Always add a natural substance to safely improve the effects of the drug regime.

For natties in-between cycles; "Post Cycle" along with "CytogenX" or "Dermacrine" are more than enough to keep excess estrogen at bay.

For those on HRT: 1/4 mg of a-dex 3X's a week plus low dose CytogenX, Dermacrine or Post Cycle.

For those on a cycle; Arimidex or Aromasan, whichever you feel works best for you. 1/2mg of a-dex a day is usually enough even for heavy cycles. The addition of "Unleashed" and "CytogenX" is recommended during the cycle and "Unleashed" and "Post Cycle" is recommended afterward.

There you have it. Some may disagree with a point here and there but that's basically the long and short of it. If more people understood these simple principles they'd be a lot less problems and misunderstandings about estrogen, preventing problems while on, and proper PCT.

Hope it helps.

Developer of natural musclebuilding supplements

UNLEASHED: Increases Free Testosterone

POST-CYCLE: Speeds Recovery

ZIP: Burns Fat Without The "Jitters"

BIG BLAST: Packs On The Pounds

DX7: The most potent multi on the planet

Rules

speedtraining is offline Senior Member
    I personally have run var for 100mg for 12 weeks and I saw no decline in my hunger.

jagdpanther is offline Member
    I have run var several times between 60mg to 100mg - i never had my appetite suppressed.

Thread Information