Nathan is offline Retired Moderator

Posy your results from a cycle containing fina...

Please post the results you obtained with any cycle containing fina. If it is winny/fina, then all the better. Most importantly, please outline your basic diet for me and whether you were in a caloric excess or deficit. All replies greatly appreciated of course.
    I eagerly await your replies, poised over my keyboard in anxious anticipation.

Son of a bitch! I can't believe I spelled 'post' wring in the title. Incorrect spelling always brings people running to posts. Damn it. I feel you all should know that I will continually bump this until I am satisfied that I have collected enough information. No one can stop me. Mwahahahaha.

Lush is offline Associate Member
    bump for this one too... I'm intersted in hearing some good fina stories. Especially fina&prop stories.....

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    I defiantly like fina andything with fina in it I usally hit fina with equip. and a Winny gain twenty lbs of solid muscle like nothing just always feel like a pincushin

bonker is offline Associate Member
    Nothing wrong with been a pin cushion.

pollock is offline New Member
    I have now done two cycles with fina/winny. The fina was a home brew and winny made by underground lab. I suck when it comes to eating properly so can't help with dieting. This last cycle I have not put on a pound but I have probably lost 2% body fat. My results were more in the mirror than on a scale. Vascularity is awesome. Fina and winny is the $h!t. Good luck with your cycle.

Pollock

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    Nate,

I know you really don't like me too much, but since I really don't give a fuck....

I am currently on Fina, Winny, EQ, and SUST.

I am 1.5 weeks in to the Winny and 4 days in to the Fina. When I researched the winny and fina stack, I was able to determine that it would be good to add in to the end of my cycle. I have gained 24 pounds thus far, most good weight, some not good.

My gear buddy is on fina/winny/sust as well and he started his a little earlier than I did.

He already seeing a nice strength increase from the fina and he is noticably more aggressive.

Neither one of us are restricting our diets.

I will update as and I progress and see results.

Thanks guys. I like ya just fine XBiker, even though you don't give a fuck....jackass.
    Anybody else? I'm thinking I'll eat at maintenance at about 2g/lb for protein or a little over. Hoping that'll allow me to lose a good 4%bf at least and gain a good 10lbs. of lbm at least. Do cardio like 3 times a week and lift 4 days a week. Maybe 5.

Atlas is offline New Member
    Fina is good stuff. Recently I ran a 12 week cycle of fina at 75mg/eod with 5 iu of humalin-R (post workout), about three weeks in I had to start stacking in test (started at 400 mg of test cyp a week, then tapered down to 100 mg for the last 6). Fina not only makes your joints feel like they are full of sand, it also kills your sex drive. You are going to need test or proviron on it. Overall I gained around 40 ibs on the cycle (was up to 247), and noticed a considerable increase in strength. Right now I'm on a rather low calorie diet, and on 400 mg of deca a week. Down to 225 (though much leaner), and have kept virtually all of the strength and size gains from the fina/insulin cycle.

Unity66 is offline Associate Member
    damn juicejunkie.....that much humalog and i would be one fat mofo!!!

tell me, for Nathan if anything, how do you feel as test forming the basis of most cycles as it---well, its TEST...heh!!!

33lbs in 5wks at 10% with that much slin......youve got freaky genetics brother.....lol

Unity66

Cauliflower.

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    Testing Bill Roberts 2/4 cycles put on 14lbs in my two on weeks, no water only around 3500 to 4000 cals a day.

Was doing 50mg/d fina and 100mg/d prop

last cycle in which i incorporated tren into it was constructed as such.........

4500-5000+calories/day
    at least 250g of protein (4 shakes/day @60g each).......prob 300-400g protein. i ate well, yet ate alot and allowed myself to eat whatever i so desired on sundays.

75mg ed tren acetate
    500mg/wk of primoteston-depot
    30-40mg/day dbol
    proprionate 100mg eod inorder to give the enanthate 4wks to clear.
    slin-10iu post-training (creatine loading)........this was used as part of my gainskeeper formula and as such was started two days prior to the cessation of my usage of prop.

ran the dbol for 6wks, the tren/test a full 8wks and the proprionate for 4wks for reasons stated above. .5mg/day of liquidex was used throughout and thereafter.

results were fantastic........the strength and size i gained from the tren/dbol alone in the first four weeks were phenomenal! once the test started to fully take effect, i just kept on gaining. i was able to retain ~75% of my gains and was quite happy.

one thing though........go to the dermatologist now before you start using tren. it is really harsh brother.........ive used it once at 150mg/day and had to stop due to sides, the gains were great though---i gained too quickly.....lol

Unity66

What do you mean go to the dermatologist now? I have never had trouble with acne before. Did you lose bf on those cycles as well as gain mass?

all im saying nathan is that you may run into trouble with tren as far as acne goes. i didnt mean you should go to the derm now.....lol

as far as loosing BF........with my metabolism, the winter season, what i was eating and how i was training..........that stack just packed on mass.

its difficult for me to really pack on size without adding some bodyfat. if it were tren/winny/prop and maintenance caloric intake with proper training sure i would have added lbm and lost bodfat, much like im doing with these oxandrolones........

just depends on how ya train/eat........

Unity66

Thanks dude. I did as you said and went to the dermatologist. He told me I am probably mentally retarded and should never procreate. Or maybe I didn't...I can't remember.

JuiceJunkie.......i have the metabolism of a sloth....lol.

if i were to use slin at any time other than post-workout i would just pack on fat. i dont get fat on slin the way in which i use it.........i just use it to shuttle glucose, creaine and nutrients into my muscles

ill trade ya a bit o' my metabolism for yours.......lol

Unity66

Bump.

ESP_2002 is offline New Member
    Anyone Ever Use Primobolan Instead Of Winny When Stacked With Tren ?????

Tell Me Your Experience Please

Thread Information