blue03svt is offline Junior Member

shoulder inj. = ouch! :(

it's been 3 days since my rat had it's shoulder injection with a 23g 1" needle... it's was in the correct spot, but it hurts like hell while not moving it and even worse when it is used... it seems to be a little red and warm to the touch... btw it's was the 1st time in the shoulder, and a 1st with test E...
    what the crap is going on?

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Could be Virgin Muscle Syndrome.... muscle never been injected will usually get sore the first few times....keep an eye on it, you can ice it and massage...if it does not get better in a few days you may want to consider seeking professional opinion

hmmm ok, it seems like it has been getting worse as the days go on.. tomarrow is the next inj and really DO NOT want to hit the other shoulder... i do remember that when aspiring, i could not hold it straight and wiggled a bit.. maybe that could cause it?? i hope it get better soon, it hurts like hell! btw i know it's not bad gear.

Dobie-BOY is offline Senior Member
    Probably be ok. If you get a fever then you may have an infection. ERRR your rat may have an infection. ;-]

well crap, i did feel like shit this morning, but was ok later on... i better not get an infection.......... i think maybe i should hit the quads instead... no glutes this time only because that where it's been the last 2 times, and only 1" sticks..

chest6 is offline Banned
    Use a 25g for the delt..

Virgin muscle

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    i find the shoulders the easiest and least painfull of all the inj sites mate..............

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

rees is offline New Member
    iv got the same prob ................som 1 help..

well i did a thigh shot yesterday... same results... extreme pain. and it didnt start hurting til about 6hrs afther the inj...

i have had experience with larger pins in the glutes with other AAS and had no where as much pain as this... i wonder if i should just us the 23g 1" in the glutes,, if it's not too short............

Lunacy is offline Member
    Whats the shoulder looking like?

extra300 is offline Junior Member
    both my shoulders hurt, but i figure its just because it is a new spot.. they arent red or swollen, but I do feel pain when i roll over in bed and weight goes on them..

cycleme is offline Junior Member
    I had the same with my first 2 delt shots, I used 25 g 1" pins and could hardly sleep...how many cc you putting in there? I put 1.5cc. The 3rd shot is alot better, no where nearn as much pain and pain is gone after a day. Might want to hang in there for another couple shots and see if it gets better.

chest6 is offline Banned
    "Extreme Pain"

What is the BA content of it? There should not be "extreme pain" It should be relatively painless

Quote Originally Posted by Lunacy
    Whats the shoulder looking like?
    it's slightly swollen and a little red. the muscle feels a bit hard also. but today it feels somewhat better then the past couple of days...

Quote Originally Posted by cycleme
    I had the same with my first 2 delt shots, I used 25 g 1" pins and could hardly sleep...how many cc you putting in there? I put 1.5cc. The 3rd shot is alot better, no where nearn as much pain and pain is gone after a day. Might want to hang in there for another couple shots and see if it gets better.

im puttin 1cc in. there are no details on the bottle only mg per mL...

i wonder if i should just use my 1" pins in the glutes since ive done 2 previous cycles and used glutes as my primary injection spot...?

and by extreme pain, i mean that when using that muscle or put pressure on it it hurts bad. almost like a charlie horse times 10..
    Last edited by blue03svt; 04-10-2007 at 07:23 PM.

bump

Thread Information