Thread: Need Some Info.

ANF1 is offline New Member

Need Some Info.

My buddy has injectable deca , i've never done steroids before. my question is how much is right for a 5'8 155pound 20 year old and what else should i supplement with it?

nyjetsfan86 is offline Anabolic Member
    i would recomend he doesnt juice at all he should try to put on some mass naturally first and hes also only 20 and still growing, and tell him good luck with the deca dick if he doesnt have any test with that deca

my buddy is already doing he is 20 as well but im asking about myself, ok so i am still growing but what advice would u give if i am going to do it regardless

400 mg a week and i would stack it with some sort of test, what does your pct look like, what are your stats how long have you been wokring out how tall how much do you weigh, and be honest just say its for you dont lie and say its your boy

it is for me my buddy is getting it for me, i am 5'8 155pounds working out for 6 yrs.

start off low about the first week or 2 then bump up to 400 mg a week, whats your pct and diet like and would you consider stacking it with test?

my diet is good i eat alot of protien and high quality carbs also i drink and eat alot of protien shakes and bars yea i will definetly stack with test not sure what u mean by pct.

Quote Originally Posted by ANF1
    it is for me my buddy is getting it for me, i am 5'8 155pounds working out for 6 yrs.

You must have worked out halfassed/& or didn't know what the H E double hockey sticks you were doing to be that small.

Quote Originally Posted by nyjetsfan86
    start off low about the first week or 2 then bump up to 400 mg a week, whats your pct and diet like and would you consider stacking it with test?

Giving him cycle advice is like giving an anorexic girl Diet pills.

i told him to train naturally first and put on some mass that way but hes going to do it anyway and his boy is already getting it

ok if you dont know what pct is you should NOT be doing steroids and your boy hasnt told you either so he should NOT be doing them either

see this is why people think that steroids are bad for you bc people like you and your boy no offense do steroids without any info and before you should be doing them and then bad things happen and everyone thinks its bc you did steroids, well its bc you did them wrong

i read what is cause its blue, as far as my weight for some reason its hard for me to gain weight but i gain strength fast as hell couple yrs ago when i was 145 i max out benching at 320

i aint getting them for bout a month so im doing some research and if you would put your two cents in maybe i wont give steroids a bad name

cause its blue?

yea you can click on it and read about it

honestly you should stay away from steroids until you grow more but you arent going to listen anyway, so how long are you going to do your cycle for? if you are going to stack it with test research that too and figure out what youre going to do and how much find good pct and id take a few supps on and off, injectables dont put too much stress on the liver but id take some milk thistle for liver support and some red yeast rice and hawthorn and some niacin for cholesterol and blood pressure

also red yeast rice lowers the coenzymes in your body so you might want to invest in some CoQ10 also

10week cycle

Deca is typically stacked with things like dianabol , any of the various testosterones, sust, anadrol 50

Beginners Deca -Durabolin Cycle

A common one steroid cycle for a novice would be to inject 200-400mg of Deca once per week for 8 weeks. When combined with a healthy high protein diet, a person can expect to put on a good amount of size and strength. The results a person gets are ***endent on a few things like diet, exercise routine, and rest. A beginner should start with about 200mg/week, and no more than 400mg/week.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beginners Deca and Dbol Cycle

Another good beginners cycle is the deca and dbol cycle. Which would be 200-400mg of Deca-Durabolin once per week and about 15-25mg of Dianabol each day for about 6-8 weeks. It is a good idea to spread the dianabol out over the course of the day to allow more stable levels of the drug to enter the system (i.e. one 5mg tab every few hours during the day).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Test and Deca Cycle

This is a good basic mass building cycle for an intermediate steroid user. An effective dosage for an intermediate would be about 500mg of testosterone each week (i.e. Sustanon , Testosterone Cypionate , Testosterone Enanthate , etc...) and 200-300mg of Deca-Durabolin each week. It is a good idea to have 2 injections per week because of the volume of oil. For example, inject 1cc of Sustanon 250 and 1cc of Deca-Durabolin every Monday and Friday for 8 weeks.

i appreciate your help thank you

definatly look into what your going to do for pct check out clomid and nolvadex , and make sure you have a good diet while on cycle

i should take a pct while im a cycle also should i inject pct

ANF1....Listen up.
    Many have been where you are at now. But they did not have the resources you do because of this forum.

Many have been around your size, claimed to have a good diet and training program and said "i have a hard time gaining size" etc...

Then they do there cycle to soon...gain 10-20lbs...Then lose it all post cycle.

And they all Regreted it.

Then later on they find out there diet and training wasnt as good as they once thought. Corrected it and made better gains naturally.......

You need to know how to grow before using AAS or afterwards you will be very dissapointed.

I'm serious on this, If you check out the diet forums, change your meal plan to one suited to your goals....Do the same with the workout forum...You will have steroid like gains while natural.

Trust me your friend will be asking you what juice you are taking, and you can say none, and make him feel like a chump.

Then later on once you know how to grow naturally through proper diet & training, and have studied up on cycles, PCT etc... you can run a cycle, and you will keep your gains and will be even bigger.

Just some helpful info, but do as you wish.

For the record, I as well as many members on here have regreted are first cycles because we did not know what we were doing at the time. I'm just saying this because you have the chance of doing it right.

i agree with hellmask, im a hard gainer just like you and ive changed training routines and diet i posted my pics and everyone gives me great advice you dont need steroids to get great results

pct is POST CYCLE and it d e p ends what you take for pct if its clomid of nolvadex those are both pills

ill take that advice and run with with bro, im going to change a few things and learn some more and make natural gains then maybe later ill mess with steroids , there is a little to much to take in in only a month before starting a cycle, too close for comfort yea know. hey thanks for keepin it real

ill take that advice and run with with bro, im going to change a few things and learn some more and make natural gains then maybe later ill mess with steroids, there is a little to much to take in in only a month before starting a cycle, too close for comfort yea know. hey thanks for keepin it real

Smart choice playa.

Get that diet/workout routine down and you will see some great gains!

Also, read up on here like you said, LOTS of information to learn.

goodnight fellas

definatly a good choice at 20 years old you have a lot of time and potential to make great gains and your hormones are at the highest they will ever be right now so dont F around with that

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    my diet is good i eat alot of protien and high quality carbs also i drink and eat alot of protien shakes and bars yea i will definetly stack with test not sure what u mean by pct.
    you have been working out for 6 years and you weigh 155lbs. Some thing is very wrong. I would suggest the above senttence will give you a clue about changes you need to make....
    The pro bars are just candy mate, forget them. Get serious and plan a decent diet with full macros. Eating "a good diet" does not cut it in this game. It needs to be 100% consistent. Your weight tells me yours is not.
    Go to the diet forum and post in full with macros and total cals then shoot me a pm I will try to offer some helpful input. There are some VERY clever guys in the diet forums who will be able to advise you further. While your there read the stickies.

Thread Information