Thread: Gyno! Help!!!

MOturkeyhunter is offline New Member

Gyno! Help!!!

I took a stack of Test. and Decca. Have just quit taking on my 4th week B/C of development of GYNO! First ques. Has this developed B/C of Test or Decca? I know I will need Letro for Test. and the W one for Decca. But which is more likely to produce GYNO after 4 weeks of just my 2nd steroid cycle? (previous clyle was D bol about a year ago). Please respond quickly!!! I need Help!!!

ALSO Where could I buy these products? Pharmacy?

Outta Kontrol is offline Associate Member
    ar-r .com top right banner

BigJames is offline Senior Member
    Test Gyno is combated with letro or nolva or both. I would get yourself some Nolva ASAP. You can order it from AR-R (link at top right of screen). I would take 20mg ED until the sides subside.

Deca Gyno is caused by progesterone and prolactin. You combat that with Cabergnol or Bromo or B6. Not sure on where to get these. B6 is otc as far as I know...

I would have thought you would have already had nolva on hand for your PCT since it is a staple of the PCT process. I get the sense that you might be reading this and saying "PC-what"...if this is the case I would search for PCT right now and start rearching and planning for your post cycle recovery - otherwise you have wasted your money.

MartyMcFly is offline Senior Member
    If you did a test only cycle first you would know where the gyno was coming from. Search caber and you will find some progesterone answers.

NOLVA asap
    Tamox 50mL 20mg/mL
    Tamoxifen Citrate

For male and female bodybuilders, Tamoxifen Citrate is a very useful and recommended compound which is confirmed by its widespread use and mostly positive results. Tomoxifen citrate belongs to the group of sex hormones and is a so-called anti-estrogen. The normal application of Tamoxifen citrate is in the treatment of certain forms of breast cancer in female patients. With Tamoxifen citrate, it is possible to reverse an existing growth process of deceased tissue and prevent further growth. The growth of certain tissues is stimulated by the body's own estrogen hormone. This is especially true for the breast glands in men and women since the body has a large number of estrogen receptors at these glands which can bond with the estrogens present in the blood. If the body's own estrogen level is unusually high, an undesired growth of breast glands occurs. However, in healthy women and particularly in men this is not the case. Despite this, it is mostly male bodybuilders who use Tamoxifen citrate, and fewer women. At first sight this seems somewhat inconceivable but when taking a closer look, the reasons are clear. Bodybuilders who take Tamoxifen citrate also use anabolic steroids at the same time. Since most steroids aromatize more or less strongly, i.e. part of the substance is converted into estrogens, male bodybuilders can experience a significant elevation in the normally very low estrogen level. This can lead to feminization symptoms such as gynecomastia (growth of breast glands), increased fat ***osits and higher water retention.

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    I know this is too late but I was taught that you allways order your sups then your gyno protetion then you pct and your cycle dead last. This should be a stickey.

Quote Originally Posted by dupa95
    I know this is too late but I was taught that you allways order your sups then your gyno protetion then you pct and your cycle dead last. This should be a stickey.
    That's what the Bible says too

BigJames is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Outta Kontrol
    That's what the Bible says too
    I was going to say that it is in Genesis...right after the part about building an ark when it rains.

fatrock is offline Member
    Get some Letro from AR-R .

It is definetly a solid product and one of the most powerful.

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    MMMM lemon lime yum

Markosterone is offline Member
    All you need to know about GYNO.

All you need to know.

Where to inject LETRO???

Where do I inject Letro??? Should I inject into my tits? I would if I should.

you don't inject letro bro. you take it orally.

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MOturkeyhunter
    Where do I inject Letro??? Should I inject into my tits? I would if I should.

Do NOT inject it bro. Letro will work for gyno caused by either deca or test. If it's deca causing it you do not want to take nolva, it may make it worse. Letro will work and to know how to take it for gyno look for a thread by cbino on letro. Also note it will take about 5 days before it starts working but it's worked for me and many others. To order go to top right banner, ar-r .com. GL and keep us posted.

K.Biz is offline Banned
    why why why do people say "start nolva and clomid right away"?. Clomid and nolva will only help prevent his gyno from getting worse, not actully get rid of his gyno. letro is the only thing that will actully take away his gyno.... if hes lucky. goodluck bro, get ur ass on that letro now.

Dog-Slime is offline Senior Member
    Start letro asap. It can take a while sometimes so dont get dissappointed if it takes more than five days to start working as someone above said it would.

MartyMcFly is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by K.Biz
    why why why do people say "start nolva and clomid right away"?. Clomid and nolva will only help prevent his gyno from getting worse, not actully get rid of his gyno. letro is the only thing that will actully take away his gyno.... if hes lucky. goodluck bro, get ur ass on that letro now.
    Clomid can cause gyno also.

Thread Information