Thread: Test Cycle

luckylou is offline Banned

Test Cycle

Hey People,
    I want to do my first cycle of test Cypionate at 500mgs per week.
    (12 week cycle)

Can i do 250mgs on Sunday, 250 mgs on wedsday?

also i want to do a Clomd Therapy week 13,14,15

Day 1 Day 2 Day 3 Day 4 Day 5 Day 6 Day 7
    Week 1 300 mg 100 mg 100 mg 100 mg 100 mg 100 mg 100 mg
    Week 2 100 mg 100 mg 100 mg 100 mg 50 mg 50 mg 50 mg
    Week 3 50 mg 50 mg 50 mg 50 mg 50 mg 50 mg 50 mg

And I would like to take Nolvadex 10mg/day or 20mg /day for the 15 week cycle?
    Any sugestions? or is this good for the first cycle?
    I want to take the Nolva for a precation, I dont want to want for any signs.
    thanks

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Quote Originally Posted by luckylou
    Hey People,
    (12 week cycle)

thanks
    Injection days look good. And i would make ur PCT 4-6 weeks

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    ^ I read ur post wrong about ur PCT

Illuminati02 is offline Banned
    Hey People,
    (12 week cycle)

thanks

Split it 250mgs in 2shots about 3days apart. Idk what days you work out i do mine on thurs and mon. cause i have weekends off. Also you could try test e to at the same dosages. Make sure you have your pct. Id say go for 10wks because you have to wait 2wks from your last test injection before you can start your pct so that all the artificial test is out of your muscle. I mean you can go for 12wks its your choice either way you gain a shitload from your first cycle of test. Personally me Im not a big fan of test because my body doesnt react well with it. but friends of mine on test seem to like it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Schmidty
    Injection days look good. And i would make ur PCT 4-6 weeks
    Thanks for the Help.
    One last Thing.
    Due i need to filter the test before i Syringe it?

Thanks for the Help.
    One last Thing.
    Due i need to filter the test before i Syringe it?
    No not at all. what i recommend doing though if you want the injections to go a lil smoother is. running it under hot or warm water. it will help and after you do the injections rub the area easily for about aa minute to let it spread out kinda. Dont tense up for injections either be loose. um if your shooting you ass get 23 g. 1.5 in needles any other area like delts or quad use a 25 g. 1 in needle. I recommend starting with your ass shots because some people dont take quad shots very well and are painful to some plus its a pain in the ass to walk when u do your quads and sucks for leg workouts.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Illuminati02
    No not at all. what i recommend doing though if you want the injections to go a lil smoother is. running it under hot or warm water. it will help and after you do the injections rub the area easily for about aa minute to let it spread out kinda. Dont tense up for injections either be loose. um if your shooting you ass get 23 g. 1.5 in needles any other area like delts or quad use a 25 g. 1 in needle. I recommend starting with your ass shots because some people dont take quad shots very well and are painful to some plus its a pain in the ass to walk when u do your quads and sucks for leg workouts.
    Wrong if you run it under hot water it will be too warm and leave your muscle sore. Luke warm will do.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

I hope your aware that you need both nolvadex and clomid for your pct? I dont think u should take the nolvadex while doing the test actually dont. only start to take it in your cycle if you do get signs of bitch tits and what not. if u want something to take during your cycle get what is called an AI like armidex.

Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    Wrong if you run it under hot water it will be too warm and leave your muscle sore. Luke warm will do.
    yea hes right i was typing it to fast and didnt realise that type-o. good looks big guns

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Split it 250mgs in 2shots about 3days apart. Idk what days you work out i do mine on thurs and mon. cause i have weekends off. Also you could try test e to at the same dosages. Make sure you have your pct. Id say go for 10wks because you have to wait 2wks from your last test injection before you can start your pct so that all the artificial test is out of your muscle. I mean you can go for 12wks its your choice either way you gain a shitload from your first cycle of test. Personally me Im not a big fan of test because my body doesnt react well with it. but friends of mine on test seem to like it.
    Artifical test out of your muscles . You need test levels to bottom out so that you can start to have your body start to reproduce natural test unsuppressed.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    Artifical test out of your muscles . You need test levels to bottom out so that you can start to have your body start to reproduce natural test unsuppressed.
    yea thats what i said i just couldnt think of how to word it but i think he got the point.

CyoGenX

I hope your aware that you need both nolvadex and clomid for your pct? I dont think u should take the nolvadex while doing the test actually dont. only start to take it in your cycle if you do get signs of bitch tits and what not. if u want something to take during your cycle get what is called an AI like armidex.
    What about CyoGenX to take through out the cycle?
    I have read some good things about this.

Hey I did some research on ARMIDEX: chech out below what i found out.Possible Side effects of Arimidex are:

Gastrointestinal: possible nausea and vomiting (which may be decreased or prevented with medications), abdominal pain, constipation, diarrhea, loss of appetite.
    Systemic: menopausal symptoms (hot flashes, night sweats, menstrual irregularity), bone or tumor pain.
    Fertility: adverse effect on fertility is known; this drug should not be taken by women who are pregnant or breast feeding.
    Respiratory: instances of pulmonary embolism have occurred (blood clot going to the lung), dyspnea (feeling of shortness of breath), cough and pharyngitis.
    Other: increased risk of developing blood clots, edema, dizziness, headaches, ***ression, rash and generalized weakness have all been encountered

CyoGenX is the new buzz, I have read this is the item to take through out your cycle. also i will keep Nolvadex on hand, and use Clomid in my pct, at the end of my cycle.
    what do you guys think?
    thanks for the help.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Not true at all, pretty old school way of thinking and is not the best option by far.

Civic0 is offline Associate Member
    Dont Just take cyp, that will be a waste of money. REMEMBER- if you want to use anabolics, take them right! Throw some Equipoise in there or maybe some primabolan, ***ending on what you want to do ! taking cyp by itself is a big waste of time, effort, and $$!

ok, now im confused.
    so your saying ad Equipoise to my cycle to?
    Or what? i'm going to be take taking 500mgs of test a week.
    Remember i'm new to this.
    thanks.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Civic0
    Dont Just take cyp, that will be a waste of money. REMEMBER- if you want to use anabolics, take them right! Throw some Equipoise in there or maybe some primabolan, ***ending on what you want to do ! taking cyp by itself is a big waste of time, effort, and $$!
    How is it a big waste of time? Its a first cycle and test by iteself is great for beginners.

tommy0677 is offline Associate Member
    Listen to C_Bino bro and just stick with a straight TEST ONLY cycle for your first. You don't want to load up with a lot of compounds for the first few cycles, that way your body doesn't become accustom to them. In my, ahem, research of gearing up I've learned that you should only add a compound when your body slows it reaction to the compound you're on (test only cycle). like the old saying goes "too many cooks spoil the broth". Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong in my thinking anyone as I am still a student.

Thanks C Bino & Tommy0677.

Iam just sticking to the test cycle.

Thread Information