Mugs Guest

Members... Please read. Need opinion

We have seen many new visitors over the last few weeks. Although we are only a few months old, things are starting to become really exciting. I have a thought. (don't make fun of that)

We all LOVE BB shows and most of us can't afford to fly to them, book a hotel, get into the shows, etc... What do you guys think of having some sort of raffle or something that will collect enough money to pay a few selected members by either a random number or selected from other members to go and take pictures and give our board the play by play of the major shows like the MR. O? The website wouldn't profit from the event, but it will give some lucky people a chance to go to the event and take pictures. We could maybe sell gear or something (Totaly kidding!!!) But maybe we could sell shirts or something? Just the start of an idea.....

ANY INPUT or FEEDBACK???

ptbyjason Guest
    I'm in. Oh wait, I don't count do I? Damn it.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    I think that is a greta idea, but how would you choose a perfectly random number. You could run a computer generated program to pick the user then we'd have to trust that you guys were not lieing or have a live web cast of members names being picked from a hat, but then all the names might not be in there, so the biggest challenge would be makeing it fair.

ptbyjason Guest
    Full Intensity, we would find a way to make this fair for everyone. Everyone would have an equal opportunity to win. I am shocked that no one is replying to this. I think it is a great idea. I know if I was a member I would be all over this. It has always been my dream to go to the Mr. Olympia. Everyone would benefit because we could all get some cool photos or something even if we didn't go. Ok, if you wouldn't want to do this I want to know why. This makes absolutely no since to me why everyone isn't responding. This has never been done by a website as far as I know. Please let me hear some responses. Mugs, I think it's a great idea. If no one else wants to go, can I?

samoth is offline Member

Talking HELL YEAH !

Love the idea!! I was making tentative plans to attend the O next year, but I think this is a great plan for the board. Im all for it.

bigtraps is offline Member

Thumbs up

I as well plan to attend the Mr. O next year. Soooo this sounds interesting. I think i would par-take..WWeEEEEE

Count me in!!!

Hell yeah! I'm down for this!

primodonna is offline Female Member
    I will make this easy for everyone...whoever is coming to either the USA's or the O next year, can stay at my place...for a fraction of the cost you would pay at one of the hotels here...then i will take the money you all give me and go get a penthouse suite for myself. It's so simple, Jason.
    What happens here, stays here

bigtraps is offline Member
    Originally posted by primodonna
    I will make this easy for everyone...whoever is coming to either the USA's or the O next year, can stay at my place...for a fraction of the cost you would pay at one of the hotels here...then i will take the money you all give me and go get a penthouse suite for myself. It's so simple, Jason.

What ever works I guess. LOL

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by primodonna
    I will make this easy for everyone...whoever is coming to either the USA's or the O next year, can stay at my place...for a fraction of the cost you would pay at one of the hotels here...then i will take the money you all give me and go get a penthouse suite for myself. .

The only way I'm staying at your place is if you're there.

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member

Thumbs up COunt me in!

Sounds like a good idea, sell those fricken shirts I was telling Jay about.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Awww, yeah I guess!

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

no way

shit i don't trust anyone w/ that shit.random raffle?i wanna be there when it's drawn!new yorkers always see the angle.if we are all present when it's drawn i'm in,hahaah.so in other words, no way.no disrespect to the judges,hahaaa

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Sounds like a great idea to me. Count me in too.

Hey Jason, I might get suspicious if a new member name Big J or something wins..j/k Bro

if all the people involved lived in mandalay bay then i'd trust it

good idea though i like it, just not feeling the "random draw" process,haha

ptbyjason Guest
    Don't worry guys, as much as I would like to be the one to go, I won't be the one picked.

Partyboy, if we did the drawing it will be in a way that even you will consider it fair. I have never lied to any of you in my life, so I damn sure am not going to start now. Whatever we do will have my promise that it will be totally legit. We will probably have to have a limited number of people who could register for it. That way we could say the total package is worth $1,000 dollars. We made $5 much off each ticket and we can only allow 200 to sign up to win it. Those numbers aren't factual, but you get the point. We just want to give something back to everyone, and this was one of the better ideas that we have come up with.

hahaha

i'm just playing.i just like to be the antagonist around here.if you said it was a horrible idea i would say it was genius,hahahah

Black Stang is offline Associate Member

Thumbs up great idea!

Sounds good to me. You have my vote

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator

Thumbs up

Sounds like a good idea as does the T-Shirts are both a real possibilty?

Ah then again if it is like winning the book on the main page forget it I don,t stand a chance I,ve entered that comp on the main page like 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000, 000,000

Have I won yet??

landshark is offline Associate Member

Talking stuffin the box, huh Billy?

Thats why I didn't win that damn book yet!
    Good idea on the show, I'm in... and where are those T-shirts!!!
    And for all us skeptical New Yorkers here, we'll have a special drawing with everyone present. Don't worry Jay, flights from Texas to here should be pretty cheap around now!LOL

Joe Young is offline Junior Member

i'm in...

sounds good to me. hey jason, you know that symbol of the man in the circle next to ananbolic review- can we put that on a tshirt. i'd buy one...

Hunterr is offline New Member

Raffle

Oh hell yeah--The only show I get to go to is the Arnold Classic here in Ohio--Good show though!!! BOOOOOOOYA

Hunter

ptbyjason Guest

Re: i'm in...

Originally posted by Joe Young
    sounds good to me. hey jason, you know that symbol of the man in the circle next to ananbolic review- can we put that on a tshirt. i'd buy one...
    That would be the one we are planning

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    I'd buy a shirt

Mugs Guest

please bump this

Another thought is... that the person that does go to the show, they can purchase shirts, tanks, hats posters, etc... We can send in the money and send it with the person that goes to the show with a list. We can prove his adress by getting copies of social # and drivers liscence. That will prevent us from getting ripped off. I dont think a member would do that knowing we are going to be tracing everything. Besides, I have the money to prosecute!! Anyway, Keep this in mind for those who are skeptical about us picking someone other than in a random order.....to rip off the members of our board would ruin the reputation of this board, all my 1 million domains that I have purchased, my hobby, and more importantly, it will piss off some good friends That I have made thus far. Some onebump this... I just want to make things fun around here.

BC
    MUGS

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Send me. Send me. I think it's an awesome idea and I'd go to the shows in a second. Being a student, I can never afford most shows, so haven't been to many. Great idea.

Moto27 is offline Junior Member
    Thats a sweet idea. With as many members as we have now, it will be cheap to do.

Count me in!

jason...

gee, i feel kinda sheepish now. well at least we think alike. any idea when shirts will come out... gonna be black, white or what...

Mugs Guest
    We need ideas.... Give us the colors, types, even tank styles?? Just throw'n roun' ideas.

steelblazin is offline Junior Member
    excellent idea on the contest play by plays. i'd be in on the idea if there were any real outcomes from this. from firsthand experience, i was there for the olympia, and got the pics of the autograph sessions. as for the t-shirts would be the big thing to get rollin'. hell, i know i'd wear one....everywhere!

Douglas35 is offline New Member
    I think the t-shirts are a great idea! I would definitly buy a couple
    shirts. just do it.

douglas35

man_of_steel is offline Associate Member

Thumbs up

hey,either idea sounds fanatastic.I'd buy some shirts or a raffle ticket or whatever you guys decide to do..jason,just make sure you pick my name dude!!lol..

the shirt i'd like to see is...

black with the logo right on the sternum about 6" across and then on the back about 15" across. simple yet perfect...

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member
    That would be great...I have another idea..Why don't we all take a road trip and just take over the MR O. next year. I 'll bet we can take them. I guarantee Ronnie is a slow man.

Fashioncore1 is offline Associate Member
    I'm going to the O this year anyway. I'd be happy to help out and represent the site. Count me in if needed and i wont even ask for a free trip since i;m headed there anyway in Oct.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    This thread is 3yrs, 3 months, 1hr and 54 minutes old

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    why(lol) do people(lol) continually bump (lol) old threads?

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Bump

depdaddy is offline Member
    We have seen many new visitors over the last few weeks. Although we are only a few months old, things are starting to become really exciting. I have a thought. (don't make fun of that)

that threw me at first til pheendo cleared things up..i knew i had been a member for longer then a few months
    heres to you 50%
    BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by depdaddy

heres to you 50%
    BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP

thanks for the love dep

Thread Information