mkv213 is offline Member

Incorporating NPP into prop/tren ....when to add?

Im going to be running test p/tren a/masteron for 12 wks or so. I have half a jug of NPP that i don't want to waste. The test/prop are a combo mix and won't last the entire 12 wks. I want to in corporate the NPP into this cycle, not to let it waste.

Question: Should I run the NPP before I start the Tren or should I run it after the tren is gone, at the end of the cycle. I'd think in the beginning to get the leaning results from the tren at the end?

thx

mkv213 is offline Member
    BUMP...tren in the beginning or end. I've only got about 4 weeks of NPP left.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Leave the masteron till the end of cycle and start all other compounds at the start of cycle.

JAYROD is offline Senior Member
    that's a long time to run tren , good luck with that. i'm planning a prop/tren/npp @100mg of each e/d for 6 weeks and i'm interested to see how your combo works for you. i would run the mast the last 6 weeks of the cycle, ilike masteron alot aside from the hairloss.

mkv213 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JAYROD
    that's a long time to run tren, good luck with that. i'm planning a prop/tren/npp @100mg of each e/d for 6 weeks and i'm interested to see how your combo works for you. i would run the mast the last 6 weeks of the cycle, ilike masteron alot aside from the hairloss.
    I'll keep you posted on this. I coudl careless about hair loss, been going bald since 18 and heads been shaved over 10 years now...no biggie there for me. NOW, if it made body hair go away, i'd use the shit year round LMAO.

Thread Information