polak is offline New Member

CUT UP/SPEED cycle

I am 21, about 260 at about 17-18% bf and im looking to get faster/stronger/leaner.

I currently have: unlimited hgh, 10 grams anavar powder

I am thinking of running

-hgh 5 ius ed for 6 months
    -var 60-80 mg ed for 10 wks
    -t4
    -clen /ketotifen at 200mcg ed

Diet is perfect along with training etc

what else can i throw in there. I dont want to do test. I really would like to put in some winny but haven't been able to find a way to include it.

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    chill out man, you gonna kill ur self.
    start easy and slow.
    Cardio and proper diet.
    then add some weights.
    then see how far you get and decide what to take. there is whole alot you can do with out HGh amd Anavar and all that at your age.

Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays
    chill out man, you gonna kill ur self.
    start easy and slow.
    Cardio and proper diet.
    then add some weights.
    then see how far you get and decide what to take. there is whole alot you can do with out HGh amd Anavar and all that at your age.
    Ive already lost 40 lbs

my training and diet are immaculate

do not do 200mcg of clen a day.

whats your height

Quote Originally Posted by donniebrasco
    whats your height
    6'1''

oh and i've already used clen and hgh for about a month

bump

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by donniebrasco
    do not do 200mcg of clen a day.

unless you wanna kill yourself. damn man.

from what I know and do, I never go over 60-80mcg of clen . 200 is def not good man, stop if you are.

well, i am pretty heavy so you need to factor in the mcg/kg ratio,

also, i feel nothing until i get to about 180 mcg per day

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by polak
    well, i am pretty heavy so you need to factor in the mcg/kg ratio,

also, i feel nothing until i get to about 180 mcg per day

IMO, if your that big, a clean cut diet and cardio will bring huge results. And if that isn't enough for whatever reason(s), I would throw in an ECA stack.

But with clen , 200mcg is way up there. I personally lean away from clen as much as possible. That shit messes with your heart. Ya know, you can live without a kidney, or part of yoru brain. But your heart, kinda need one of those.

Of course you wanna get good, fast results...ev1 does, but you need to do it in the healthest way possible. Your overall health should come before anything. It wont matter how good you look if your lying in a coffin right? And trust me, as far as loosing weight, there are much, better, safer options than 200mcg clen, especially topped on to all that other stuff.

allright, ill lower the clen , max 160 mcgs

what about the rest and possible winny?

oh, and im really that fat definitely not to the point of clean diet, im being high with my estimates, my abs are almost in and everything, i have a bicep vein, etc, so its not some newb 260 lb fatass.

I've slaved away naturally for 7 years to get to this point, i need a little help now though.

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    keep dieting, cardio, no winny. i think its useless unless your under12% bf. Id also stop clen and GH. Wait till you get under 15% before start taking anything.

See, this is the kind of patronization i wasn't looking for.

I am going to do something because i need every advantage i can get, it's just a matter of putting it all together. I don't need any more diet/cardio advice, i'm not retarded, I understand those are the basics of fat loss, but i need something more because I am an athlete and I don't have too much time.

jagdpanther is offline Member
    Your Beta receptors will down regulate to clen in i think about 4-6 weeks without benadryl. I hate clen - not worth the sides to me. i see your running T4, is that because your afraid of the effecting the protein synth of HGH?
    i'd think about a lower dose of T3 as opposed to the clen. Although optimally you should run something a little stronger then var with T3 - then you could run more T3. If you have unlimited hgh i'd run alot longer then 6 months.

The best advice i can give you is that from the way you've set up your cycle i think you need to do so more research and listen to what more people have to say before you embark on it otherwise your results will be disapointing for the time and money spent.

Oh by the way great job on losing the 40 pounds and to do it over 7 years speaks highly of your consistency regarding an improved diet and lifestlye but the time frame and current BF% also indicate that your diet and or training isn't that tight.
    Last edited by jagdpanther; 04-12-2007 at 07:53 AM.

johnmacdan is offline Associate Member
    Other than listening to jagdpanther, you might want to tell what your exact goals are? You say leaner/faster/stronger. That is alot to do in a short period of time. So how long do you have to be ready for whatever it is your training for? You said you are an athlete, are you going to be drug tested? This may help you get answers other than you just aren't ready.

Let me explain more of where i'm coming from

I play football

I was 300 lbs due to my own weight gain, i was never at more than 12% bf until i started cramming on the weight.

right now im 6'1'' 260 at 16% with a 475 bench 360 lb clean, 600 lb squat etc

I need to get down to like 240 at 10% while getting stronger and much faster before camp which is in august, and I need to finally start this year. (this is d1aa ball) So i will be getting tested, thats y the var, hgh, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by jagdpanther
    Your Beta receptors will down regulate to clen in i think about 4-6 weeks without benadryl. I hate clen - not worth the sides to me. i see your running T4, is that because your afraid of the effecting the protein synth of HGH?
    i'd think about a lower dose of T3 as opposed to the clen. Although optimally you should run something a little stronger then var with T3 - then you could run more T3. If you have unlimited hgh i'd run alot longer then 6 months.

The best advice i can give you is that from the way you've set up your cycle i think you need to do so more research and listen to what more people have to say before you embark on it otherwise your results will be disapointing for the time and money spent.

Oh by the way great job on losing the 40 pounds and to do it over 7 years speaks highly of your consistency regarding an improved diet and lifestlye but the time frame and current BF% also indicate that your diet and or training isn't that tight.

the benadryl doesn't actually work, but the ketotifen that is in my liquiclen does keep the receptors open so you can run it for as long as you want

jagdpanther is offline Member
    Interesting - I'm not a fan of clen so I don't research it much. The sides are to heavy for me I preffer T3. I have been playing with albuterol though and the sides don't seem as bad. I assume the ketotifen would work with albuterol as well?

I haven't responded to your post again because I 'm not familiar with many of the drug detection times I'm an old guy - semi proffesional and don't need to worry about drug testing. I was going to look around at detection times before commenting again. Lr3-IGF is something you may wish to look into as well. PegMGF as well - but that is a newer product with less feedback.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    oh man i have to see this amazing diet and training regiment!

lol

it is all solid, all calories counted, varying macronutrient ratios ***ending on goals, all clean all the time

training is just modified westside templlate for football specific goals and lots of speed work

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by polak
    lol

it is all solid, all calories counted, varying macronutrient ratios ***ending on goals, all clean all the time

training is just modified westside templlate for football specific goals and lots of speed work
    Apparently isn't that immaculate if you need all the drugs to get to relatively easy goals in 4 months.

philippi333 is offline New Member
    another 20 lbs in 4 months seems pretty easy to me. u dnt need all this stuff to loose 20 lbs and 4% bf. that can be done in 2 months.

Thread Information