Ok so i got my gear for my 3rd cycle this week. Will be shooting today for the first go around. Previous cycles were Sust 250 with EQ, 2nd was Test E with EQ and Winny. This Cycle I shall shoot for 12 weeks. Test Cyp, Eq, Masternon, and Have Tren or also Winny on hand for the last 6 weeks if I want. Was going to do Prop but I had enough Cyp on hand so I am going with it. Not sure if I want to throw the tren in there. Stats for me as of monday 25yrs old, 6'5'', 266lbs, (BF% measured last time at 12 but id say 14% now). I think i gained a little more just because I kinda slacked off with the diet this month at work but who knows, so hard to tell since i carry everything so well on my frame.

I have an excell spreadsheet of the breakdown of my cycle but I took off today and it is in my office so I will post that in here so you guys can take a look at it. Would like to log everything this cycle. I will do the pics, logs, and everything. Anyone who has had a similar cycle i'd appreciate any input.