Thread: Muh First Cycle

Justin07 is offline New Member

Question Muh First Cycle

Hello guys ... Sry if i posted this thread in a wrong area of the forum, but this is very important for me to find out ...

Anyway, I am 24 years old, i am 1.80 m tall, 67 kg, and I have been budybuilding for aprox. 2 months now, and I was thinking about starting a first newbie cycle ...

I was thinking about taking aprox. 200 mg/week of Deca Durabolin for 4 weeks, then i was thinking to start PCT with Proviron ....

I want to find out ... is this good ? I understand that 200 mg/week of Deca is for cutting ...
    And I want to know about how much will I aprox. gain ... and how much of this will I keep after my cycle ...

Thanks for reading this guys ...

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Wow dude you really need to do some more research. Go to the homepa ge and look at the beginner cycles laid out on there that will give you a start. So you have only been working out for two months or you just now have focused on bodybuilding?

Well, I've only been working out for two months ...but there were two intense two months ...
    Plus, I did not say that I will use steroids ... I am just interested ... how much will I gain with 200 mg/week of deca for 4 weeks ...
    And using Proviron afterwards in my PCT, how much of the muscle mass gained from the cycle will I keep ...

thanks for the reply ...

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    Not nearly enough experience in the gym and BB to start a cycle. I wouldnt advise starting one.

IMO you need a solid year or two before one even thinks about cycling, w/ a solid diet and training throughout.

Also your proposed cycle will yield no gains, Deca dosed at 200mgs wont do much for gains and a total duration of 4 weeks wont do anything at all it wont have even kicked in.

Alot of research needs to be done on your part bro, read learn and research, educate yourself as much as you can on diet, training, AAS compounds and proper cycling methods.

~GHO5T~

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    probably not very much, thats a low dose and deca takes a long time to fully kick in. 4 weeks would be a waste of money and time. You need at least 12 weeks on the stuff. Plus if you dont run it with test you will more than likely not have any sex drive since Deca suppresses natural testosterone production. Its not a good Idea at all to do what your asking about in any way.

OK ... Thanks guys ... So, I'll inform myself a little bit more about Deca & Cycling & Diet ...
    And I'll think I'll wait an year before starting Cycles ...

Thanks again guys

Thread Information