jxlk is offline Junior Member

Arrow 6 weeks off bad idea?

Hey guys

Took T400 1 cc per week at 400mg for 12 weeks. Last shot was april 9. wanna hit up 400mg t400 + 400 tren /week for 12 weeks starting in june which will be six weeks off.

This cycle was pretty tame. no sides at all. no wter retention. no acne. only gained about 8lbs. gonna run chlomid in a few weeks here. so im wondering if im good to go again in six weeks?

any thoughts or expereices?

Random is offline RETIRED VET
    6 wks off is pretty short man, especially if u included PCT time in those off wks...no one can tell u what to do but ideally u would want to get bloodwork to see where ur at...if not i would at least wait 10-12 wks...that way the next cycle will be more effective too

CD

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    The recommended method to tell if your good to go is Time on+PCT = Time Off, then you can run a cycle again.

However what i would suggest is go and get bloodwork done and see if your T levels have gone back to normal (same as before your cycled). If they have then your good to go, if not then wait till they have.

If you cant get bloodwork done, then i would suggest using the Time On+PCT = Time Off method of cycling.

~GHO5T~

unfortuanly for me im a vain son of a bitch and wanna hit it again for summer. but blood work is a good idea.

will i have a harder time recovering if i do it again right away like in the six weeks break? ive heard yes and ive heard no??

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jxlk
    unfortuanly for me im a vain son of a bitch and wanna hit it again for summer. but blood work is a good idea.

will i have a harder time recovering if i do it again right away like in the six weeks break? ive heard yes and ive heard no??
    I think it ***ends on what you run. My first cycle was test prop, and var, for 12 weeks. I am running PCT now, and when I finish PCT, I will take 2 months off before I hit it again. Not the required amount of time, but I will do the blood work to check.

5x10 is offline Associate Member
    24 weeks off
    double time on

im conservative though

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Time on +pct = time off is a good rule to follow otherwise get bloodwork done.

hey guys

what if i stay on? and add 400mg week of tren ? and keep doin the 400 week of T400? and went another three months being six months on? doomsday or what?

Banelord is offline Associate Member
    I think u are addicted to this. I know a guy that could not come off it. With out it he is nothing. When you are on it, it the high life, but we al must come down and try to keep as much gains as we can. Then wait for the next six months before it time to go and add new muscle. The circle of life goes on. LOL

Thread Information