wham_sucker is offline Junior Member

toying with extending my cycle

hey guys,

coming towards the end of my first cycle (500 mgs of karachi sus per week). I have made good gains so far and have minimal side effects, just got a bit of acne this last week.

the original plan was to do 10 weeks, leave it 14 days or so then start my pct. When i purchased the sust i bought a few extra amps as i have never opened any before and expected to screw up a few times and smash them (twice to be exact )

this leaves me with three amps left, the gains have only come in the past three weeks, do you think i will be ok to extend it using the three amps for another monday, thursday, monday ?

If i do this i will finish my cycle on monday 23rd april. If i do my pct 17 days after my lat shot my pct of 4 weeks will start on 10th may. This will run to 7th of june and will give me approx two weeks before i go on holiday. The reason i am mentioning these dates is should i not bother with that extra week of gear and give myself another week of natural training to help keep my gains or will i most likley be able to keep my gains by havin my pct and 2 weeks trainin after that, will that one week extra natural training make a difference or would it be better used having an extra week of sust ?

im going to thailand so i am gonna take some L-glutamine over there as an anti catabolic and hope to have 2 sessions per week for the first two weeks, nothing heavy just to get a big of a pump on an all over body workout and then week of rest the third week.

cheers for reading my essay

btw, thanks to everybody that helped me and directed me in plannin my first cycle, i have really enjoyed it and have had great results. Dont know what i would be taking if it wasnt for this board, probably would have spent £1000 on fake growth hormone

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    If you're still making great gains, don't stop. I'd keep going until 12-14 weeks or until the gains subside. Whichever come first.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    No sense keeping a few amps laying around.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Sheridan is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    No sense keeping a few amps laying around.
    ^^my thoughts exactly

Thread Information