jdm95lude is offline Associate Member

I need some major help

So me and my g.f got into it about me being on steroids well im just going to say its not even worth it. I frontloaded a gram on day one and did 500mgs on day 3. What kind of PCT should I do? how long should I do it for?

5x10 is offline Associate Member
    heres what u do
    try to get a empty bottle of havoc, tell her u going to do that instead and finish your cycle

in 5 weeks, you will probably dump her anyways

Zipper is offline Associate Member
    i wouldn't want to be with a woman that would treat me that way. Its your body and she is obviously not educated in safe aas use. She is just stereotyping! Dump her bro you will be happier in the end! jmo.

we've been together for 2 years now. I know its my body she wont ****ing listen. I've showed her videos and everything about what im doing is safe... still nothing

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jdm95lude
    I frontloaded a gram on day one and did 500mgs on day 3. What kind of PCT should I do? how long should I do it for?
    What compound did you shoot?

Sylar is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zipper
    She is just stereotyping! Dump her bro you will be happier in the end! jmo.
    What's this, an agony aunt forum?

I shot Test Cyp.

MrMe is offline Member
    I wouldnt do a PCT for just that.

As for the girl thing, mine was totaly freaking when she found out, same stereo type bullshit. Best way i found to tackle it was by first staying calm about it and talking to her. When she was the one starting to scream or get more pushy i would ask her why shes getting like that and we where both allowed to have opinions without having to force it on each other.

Once we got past the anger part, i asked her whats the most common things we heard about gear, so she answered and i explained why they where false and how it really works. shes still not for it, but she understand the difference between abuse and smart use. We always read the bad stories about it but we never hear the good stories. Whens the last time you read in the papers about Joe that gainned 25lbs and kept it on gear, never. She also likes the sex drive

haha.. I think im just going to wait it out. I told her I cant stop b.c it will mess up my hormones hahaha. I know its a lie with such small dosage.

MrMe is offline Member
    oh and wait till she uses the line why do you have to cheat anyways, your nothappy the way you are. Turn around and ask her about her makup or why she takes an hour to do her hair. Or even why she has to change for every ocasion, lol,

testisbest is offline Senior Member
    haha.. I think im just going to wait it out. I told her I cant stop b.c it will mess up my hormones hahaha. I know its a lie with such small dosage.
    If you're doing test then just tell her that it's not a steroid and that everybody has testosterone anyway. If she doesn't like that then I guess you can get your nuts cut off so she'll be happy.

shredzs is offline Associate Member
    just dont tell her anymore
    I dont tell anybody
    if she is checking the common places for traces of injects, shoulders, butt, thigh, just do site injects, tris, bis, calves pecs....ect
    I have my gf convinced that the only safe place to inject is the buttocks...lol
    She has no clue!
    just stick to lightly dosed cutting cycles

her hole deal is that they are "illegal"

her hole deal is that they are "illegal"
    Tell her that every time she doesn't come to a complete stop at a stop sign, she is doing something "illegal". I doubt that she goes through life not breaking a single law.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by testisbest
    Tell her that every time she doesn't come to a complete stop at a stop sign, she is doing something "illegal". I doubt that she goes through life not breaking a single law.
    Your not going to convince everyone. Also i wouldn't use a silly argument like this. They are going to raid your house or get jail time over running a stop sign.

SWOLLL is offline Associate Member
    She might like it once your test kicks in and you sex drive goes through the roof. Mine does!

Mine was really against it to start she thought I was going to turn into some kind of angry maniac. Just try to talk to her about it if that doesn't work beat her. jk

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    Your not going to convince everyone. Also i wouldn't use a silly argument like this. They are going to raid your house or get jail time over running a stop sign.
    when was the last time your house was raided?

thats what I try to tell her that I know its illegal but what is the chance im my house is going to get rated for having such a small ammount...

when was the last time your house was raided?
    I never been caught. But they raided 4 house in my area last month and it wast for stop signs.

0% chance.

I never been caught. But they raided 4 house in my area last month and it wast for stop signs.
    They raided 4 houses in your area because they had a personal stash of AAS? I'm calling bull$hit.

thats what I try to tell her that I know its illegal but what is the chance im my house is going to get rated for having such a small ammount...
    I agree with you chance are very slim. But i just wouldn't say that its comparable with rolling through a stop sign . If you want to make a legit argument with her don't use stupid examples.

They raided 4 houses in your area because they had a personal stash of AAS? I'm calling bull$hit.
    no they were selling aas.

I agree with you chance are very slim. But i just wouldn't say that its comparable with rolling through a stop sign . If you want to make a legit argument with her don't use stupid examples.
    I was just being a smart a$$ when I gave that example. As in everybody breaks the law here and there. Wow, 4 juice houses in your neighborhood? There must be alot of swole ba$tards wandering around your streets.

I was just being a smart a$$ when I gave that example. As in everybody breaks the law here and there. Wow, 4 juice houses in your neighborhood? There must be alot of swole ba$tards wandering around your streets.
    it was like a half hour radius. But yea there is a lot of juice heads in north NJ

Thread Information