Thread: Testoviron???

eckstg is offline Associate Member

Testoviron???

What is TESTOVIRON 250mg Inj. made by (Scherring) ?? I cannot find a profile of this anywhere.A supplier of mine has this on his list of products but thats the only place ive ever seen it.Anyone ever heard of or used it?

LMAO damn im sorry people cant believe i looked right past it in the profiles list i woulda swore right before i posted this it wasnt there last time i checked.Damn i feel like such a moron especially right after i made the post i saw the word TESTOVIRON highlighted in blue lol!

Anyways after reading the profile id say to forget this mixture of test and i would be better off purchasing either just a short ester test alone or a long ester test on its own.

I dont understand why these mixtures of test like sustonon etc. get their hype?Seems by what i read they are only good to keep you out of whack and you never get the full effect of a good dose of a short or long ester cycle.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Quote Originally Posted by eckstg
    LMAO damn im sorry people cant believe i looked right past it in the profiles list i woulda swore right before i posted this it wasnt there last time i checked.Damn i feel like such a moron especially right after i made the post i saw the word TESTOVIRON highlighted in blue lol!

Anyways after reading the profile id say to forget this mixture of test and i would be better off purchasing either just a short ester test alone or a long ester test on its own.

I dont understand why these mixtures of test like sustonon etc. get their hype?Seems by what i read they are only good to keep you out of whack and you never get the full effect of a good dose of a short or long ester cycle.
    In the higher dosages it stops making a difference. Like 1 gram/ew and up. all tests become equal at that magic number

Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    In the higher dosages it stops making a difference. Like 1 gram/ew and up. all tests become equal at that magic number
    Could anyone explain this cause i dont understand how a mixture of test like sustonon for example is identical to say test enan250 if you did either at 1 gram or more a week considering sustonon would have short and long esters.

You have a point there I mean true there is 250 mg/ml but if u look at the half life of the different esters it seems almost underdosed sort of. I really dont' fancy sustinon too much because its more expensive than most other test products and because it does cause pain and like u said I would just rather do a test. ester coupled with an oral and that would be fine by me.

Tamiflu is offline New Member
    Last edited by Tamiflu; 04-15-2007 at 08:17 AM.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Its human grade Testosterone Enanthate . I've used it. Best human grade Test Enan you can get IMO. Second to none. If its real as there a lot of fakes.

Thread Information