lawsey000 is offline Junior Member

Summer cutter for review...

Hey guys,

Just wanted to lay out my summer cutter for some critique before I make the "plunge".

FYI
    26 years old
    6"0
    205lbs
    4th cycle

My last cycle consisted of Suspension, Prop and Tren ace. It was my first time taking tren and it couldn't have worked out better. Sides we're very slight (tren cough twice), increased sweating and some bouts of insomnia. I've decided to take a similar approach for my summer cutter.

Prop 75mg/ed 1-12
    Tren Ace 75mg/ed 1-8
    Winstrol 75mg/ed 6-12
    PCT consists of nolva and clomid. Also have letro on hand in case of any severe gyno problems, which I've had zero problems with in the past.

Diet is very clean. Eggs, chicken, steak, rice, oats seems to dominate my cutting diet. Split is 45protein/30carbs/25fats totaling roughly 3000 cals per day.

Any thoughts or suggestions? I'm open to any advice.

Thanks boys.

trulbfan3 is offline Member
    havent used tren yet but from what most seem to say you could up the test p to 100mg a day to ensure lil willy want stay lil if you know what i mean.

Cutler fan is offline Junior Member
    Cycle is good if you r worried by estrogenic sides you can put in some proviron instead of more test. Maybe winny is too much i would stick to 50ed.Hcg is a must after test and tren in you cycle.

Thread Information