Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    2 more cycles and hitting the tren

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    I love it. I always feel pumped. I sweat a lot and am always warm when on it. I don't feel like crap ever. The only thing that sucks for me is the night sweats are bad.
    damn im waking up at night now with soaked bedsheets on just test, i plan on running tren this summer im in for it! lmao

Quote Originally Posted by jerseyboy
    Real vivid and don't make much sense. I wake up out of breath and sweating like a pig.
    i also get this just on test...last night was rediculous it was sooo real and i woke up completely soaked like i went into the bathroom to take a shower it was that bad.
    Last edited by aadrenaline; 04-16-2007 at 10:46 AM.

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ronan the barbarian
    sorry for the slight hijack but,

how many cycles/experience do you all think you should have before trying tren?
    No offense bro, but that avatar has got to go!

Most guys don't advocate Tren in a first cycle! But I think age and experience will tell you what to do.

MJ

ironpumpindoc is offline Junior Member
    [QUOTE=Most guys don't advocate Tren in a first cycle! But I think age and experience will tell you what to do.[/QUOTE]

I agree, tren first cycle is bad . . . second cycle may still be to fast, but I felt like superman on tren + test p. The night sweats and dreams are something else though, and the blood pressure spike

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Joe
    No offense bro, but that avatar has got to go!

MJ
    how dare you....thats my wife.lol.

so tren would be a fair bet after 2/3 cycles?

im just curious as to how harsh it is in comparison to other steroids ,iv done research but theres no personal experience info

for me tren MUST be the base/foundation for every cycle (along with test of course). It's just so powerful, that not using it is just a shame and a waste of gear.

Feel very shitty and irritable though and loose temper real quick, but I know it's just temporary, so it's a fair trade off.

reddragon4954 is offline Member
    Im on wk 5 of tren and these dreams are freakin messed up. I have these pretty violent and graffic dreams that are not cool, I hate them. But during the day I feel fine no violence or anything, weird

Mike Dura is offline Senior Member
    I think I'll give tren E a spin. I'll first do test prop and masterone prop for the majority of my cycle and maybe for the last three weeks add tren in for the finishing touch of my cutting phase. I hope I tolerate it well. I am prone to anger and irritability though and that has me concerned. Not a problem on test but tren is a different animal all together. It will be interesting.

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Dura
    I think I'll give tren E a spin. I'll first do test prop and masterone prop for the majority of my cycle and maybe for the last three weeks add tren in for the finishing touch of my cutting phase. I hope I tolerate it well. I am prone to anger and irritability though and that has me concerned. Not a problem on test but tren is a different animal all together. It will be interesting.
    Why tren E for the last three weeks??

You're much better off to go with tren A...especially if it is your trial run with it.

Good luck,

I'm naturally very bad tempered, and the situation increases 10 fold while on tren .

Luckily i'm on anti***ressant meds, and benzos like valium and xanax help me relax and get through the day with minimal arguments.

It really helps to try your best not to stress yourselves out and work under pressure. If your job is taxing, it can cost you. Anyway, everyones different...Just posting my experiences.
    Last edited by Toenail Juice Z; 04-17-2007 at 07:52 PM.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    quick question- not meaning to jack this thread. but from experienced users how quickly to do you see side effects like insomnia?

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shrpskn

You're much better off to go with tren A...especially if it is your trial run with it.

Good luck,
    Agreed! The beauty of Prop/Tren is the half life! If you can't handle them they are out of the body in a few short days! Much better then 2-3 weeks!

MJ

ziinus is offline Associate Member
    Tren metabolites stay in your system during 5 months... So when you stop tren a or tren e it will take 5 months to completly clear

Why?

Good luck,

Why?
    Why?

Why would you want to run an enanthate estered compound for just 3 weeks and at the end of a cycle? You'll be just seeing results from it as the cycle ends...

Makes no sense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by ziinus
    Tren metabolites stay in your system during 5 months... So when you stop tren a or tren e it will take 5 months to completly clear
    Metabolites is a whole different ball game...just because metabolites may still be present in you system for that long does not mean that that specific AAS is still exerting its desirable effects on the user.

ironaddict69 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1buffsob
    I feel fine on tren enan, not so well on tren ace. Did 100mg ed on ace, had night sweats, insomnia, ***ression, anger, and an overall shitty feeling. Did 1g EW of tren E, had minor night sweats, decent sleep (Took benedryl every night), and a couple bouts of moodiness. Other than that, felt pretty good. I attribute the better results on Enan to more stable blood levels. Acetate doesn't do well for me.
    just curious wat was ur dose for the Tren E?

That's what I though. To highjack my own thread, how would you compare Tren E with ACE? I've heard more sides with ACE. What say you?

Why?

Why would you want to run an enanthate estered compound for just 3 weeks and at the end of a cycle? You'll be just seeing results from it as the cycle ends...

Makes no sense to me.

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    That's what I though. To highjack my own thread, how would you compare Tren E with ACE? I've heard more sides with ACE. What say you?
    Typically the shorter the ester the less the sides. But I don't think you will see that big of a difference in sides. The only sides you might see is water retention with the enanthate ester.

IMO, tren acetate is the way to go with tren...you can make mid-cycle tweaks to your dosage and get desired results in an appreciable amount of time...I can not see a difference with sides when running any ester of tren...I've ran tren A and tren E...both brought same results and sides...like I said, I prefer to go with the short-acting acetate ester...I like to be in full control of things when I run a cycle...most future cycles will contain mostly short-acting compounds...8 weekers seem to be my sweet spot.

stumbras is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Toenail Juice Z
    I'm naturally very bad tempered, and the situation increases 10 fold while on tren .

Luckily i'm on anti***ressant meds, and benzos like valium and xanax help me relax and get through the day with minimal arguments.

It really helps to try your best not to stress yourselves out and work under pressure. If your job is taxing, it can cost you. Anyway, everyones different...Just posting my experiences.
    I am sorry for your liver
    anti***rasants and steroids ...

stumbras is offline Junior Member
    IMO, tren acetate is the way to go with tren...you can make mid-cycle tweaks to your dosage and get desired results in an appreciable amount of time...I can not see a difference with sides when running any ester of tren...I've ran tren A and tren E...both brought same results and sides...like I said, I prefer to go with the short-acting acetate ester...I like to be in full control of things when I run a cycle...most future cycles will contain mostly short-acting compounds...8 weekers seem to be my sweet spot.
    usualy I have to use more tren e than ace to get same results and sides

Quote Originally Posted by stumbras
    anti***rasants and steroids...
    SQUAWK!!!

GrimmReaper is offline Senior Member
    personally, I love it. IMO its the best compound for gains, strength, fat loss, etc. however there are some downs....

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    I feel like I could push a Hummer up a mountain when I'm on Tren .

I've used Tren A on two cycles and I love it. Just make sure not to hit any veins when injecting, because you feel like you are going to have a heart attack, and the Tren sweats are brutal at night, for me anyways.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    SQUAWK!!!
    understatement of the day.

I don't think anti***presants strain your liver.

Saunacrank is offline Associate Member
    I felt amazing on it,..... loved going to the gym and didn't wanna leave. Couldn't sleep. I've heard people say it kills sex drive if not used with test but I didn't and was still a horn dog as always.

Saunacrank is offline Associate Member
    ooo, and for some reason it seemed I got a weird taste in my mouth after injecting, anyone else get this?

Anti***ressants don't strain the liver one bit.

Nice try though.

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    understatement of the day.

Right?!...I had to call parrot on that one...

No1_Brawler is offline Banned
    after reading all these tren experiences, sounds like a crazy strong drug

nakedicarus is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Saunacrank
    ooo, and for some reason it seemed I got a weird taste in my mouth after injecting, anyone else get this?
    Yep, I got that weird taste in my mouth as well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information