amature225 is offline Associate Member

re-use old vials?

Is it ok to re-use an old (Test Cyp) Vial (6 months old, and as empty as you can get it by drawing out)? Also, I want to re-use the vial for Tren , not Test. This is my only option, as I do not have access to any new vials quick enough.

I will only be emptying 1 3ml sachet into it, and need somewhere for it to go. The Tren will only stay in there for 1 week.

any info would help

Snrf is offline Banned
    yeah thats fine man, i've reused some of my homebrew vials when i ran out

Snrf is offline Banned
    actually..with only 3ml in there might not be a great idea, not enough to sterilize the vial....dunno

thanks bro. i've never had to do this before, but didn't know if gear ever goes BAD.. or if it just looses potency.

"sterilize" ? would any amount sterilize it? I could always empty 3 3ml sachets (9ml) into the vial, but that would just be overkill wouldn't it?

cookiemonstR is offline Associate Member
    Im sure if you wanted to use it one time for storing gear it would be fine, though not a habit i would want to get into reusing old bottles forever, but i couldnt see why it wouldn't be sterile, its air tight, correct me if im wrong.

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont risk...get a new one...imho.

LPR.

Serotonin is offline Member
    Yea dude... unless it is really necessary just get a new one. Each time you open a syringe it gets exposed to the air and anything can get on that needle tip that goes into the vial. Probably not a huge risk but vials aren't exactly expensive.

yeah.. it's not a matter of expensive. it's a matter of time (it will take a minimum of a few days to get new vials.) that is why I was asking for the short term..

frignugs is offline Associate Member
    Id just load up all your syringes, youll be getting them into ya soon enough. (However, if its made with EO, do not do this). Either way in the bottle or in syringes youll be fine. I know its a matter of time, but i will say like others did: just dont get in a habit of this!

FRIGGGYAL

hawkeye1877 is offline Associate Member
    for the price i'd just get a new one, even if you think you've sterilized it there is that slim chance of infection, not worth it.

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by amature225
    yeah.. it's not a matter of expensive. it's a matter of time (it will take a minimum of a few days to get new vials.) that is why I was asking for the short term..
    Why didnt you plan ahead and order the vials a long time ago? Always a good idea to plan ahead and have everything you need for your cycle before you start.

Thread Information