Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mike Dura is offline Senior Member

How do you feel on Tren?

I've never used tren and the profiles on tren never discuss the "tren feeling." One person mentioned feeling like crap on it though. Is this how you feel?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    I love it. I always feel pumped. I sweat a lot and am always warm when on it. I don't feel like crap ever. The only thing that sucks for me is the night sweats are bad.

lzicc is offline Senior Member
    I felt like I was getting the flu the whole time I was on tren . Was very tired and lazy. I tried acetate and enanthate in two different cycles and got the same effect. Tren is not worth doing for me. My body just don't react well to it.

peteroy01 is offline Senior Member
    i feel like Gixxer. just have nightsweats and some crazy ass dreams.

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    bump

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    like crap,couldnt sleep,very bad nightsweats,no stamina.........

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    I used it and loved what it did for me in the gym, insane strength and solid muscle but I will not use it again because I hate the sides. I couldn't sleep and when I did I would wake up sweating with my sheets all over the place. I could not do cardio worth a damn and I had to take letro because of gyno AND I got tren /letro dik. IMO it's not worth it unless your a competitive BB.

ClintZ28 is offline New Member
    On 350mg/week Tren Ace. Night sweats. A little trouble sleeping. Hot all the time. Extreme strength and aggression. A little emotional and irritable, but it was manageable. Surprisingly, I didn't put on much muscle. My muscles didn't ever feel very full on it either. It was worth taking because most of the strength gains became permanent.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by Booz
    like crap,couldnt sleep,very bad nightsweats,no stamina.........
    times 2!~ ><
    sex is difficult when u get winded after 3 pumps

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    a bit tired and irritated

Kevinjg is offline Associate Member
    Drink plenty of water it's very harsh on ur body! I pissed blood, after consuming lots and lots of water there on i went back to normal! LOL

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevinjg
    Drink plenty of water it's very harsh on ur body! I pissed blood, after consuming lots and lots of water there on i went back to normal! LOL
    It's not really blood. It is something that can not be broken down by the kidneys, and therefore it just passes through you, and it is brownish when you pee it out.

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    Here is what I am talking about.

The kidney toxicity has not yet been proven, and scientific evidence supporting the idea is suspiciously absent from the bodybuilding community that perpetuates this idea. The origin of this myth most likely has to do with the rust colored oxidized metabolites of trenbolone which are excreted in urine and often mistaken for blood. After Schänzer (Clin Chem 1996; 42(7): 1001-1020, Metabolism of anabolic androgenic steroids ) trenbolone and 17epi-trenbolone are both excreted (in urine) as conjugates that can be hydrolyzed with beta-glucuronidase. This implies that trenbolone leaves the body as beta-glucuronides or sulfates, that means mostly non metabolized.

Kevinjg is offline Associate Member
    This was brown! It was really red!

sbigpecs is offline Associate Member
    I feel reat on tren , im using it for the first time, and im using it for my to help get me ready for my show.

I cant wait to use it on a bulker, my strength and physique is going to be crazy!!!! cant wait.

Next bulker will be, tren, sus, dbol and GH.... YEAH!!!!

jagdpanther is offline Member
    The insomnia effects my mood during the day. i feel a little more tired. Although i think the insomnia maybe getting a little better i still don't feel like i get enough sleep. i thought i was improving when i had a few nights of 6 hours of sleep a night but last night was a 4 hour night The lack of sleep gets to me after weeks of it

otherwise i feel good.

lpicken is offline Associate Member
    In the weightroom, I feel invincible. Crazy strong. Minimum 2hr intense workouts. Intense sweating, bring like 2-3 shirts and a towel to the gym as you will be leaving sweat trails every you go. Afterwards, you become as a hungry as a horse. Have a lot of calories/protien standing by, because you will exhaust them. Sleep can be difficult, but not to bad. However, every little thing that annoys you in everyday life will be magnified ten fold. Just be cool and realize that it is the tren talking or you will probably end up in jail.

jagdpanther is offline Member
    Although i can't 100% rule out blood i find it highly unlikley.
    Brown mixed with yellow mixed with clear could very well yield a color that looks like red to some people.
    let's put it this way aside from rumours, you are the first person i've heard of reporting blood while using tren . I know of quite a few people using tren. This leads me to believe if it were really blood then there maybe other reasons for your bleeding other then the tren. I know my urine gets lighter on tren with the more water i drink, this is true of just about everyone i know including you.
    If I thought i were pissing blood, this is what i'd do. Save some and take it to the doctors or a lab. Besides if you saved a sample i think once the urine settled, if there was blood in the contents of your urine, it would seperate and you would see layers of different material in your samle. i'm backing King6 on this without hard evidence.

SubmissionGrappler is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lpicken
    In the weightroom, I feel invincible. Crazy strong. Minimum 2hr intense workouts. Intense sweating, bring like 2-3 shirts and a towel to the gym as you will be leaving sweat trails every you go. Afterwards, you become as a hungry as a horse. Have a lot of calories/protien standing by, because you will exhaust them. Sleep can be difficult, but not to bad. However, every little thing that annoys you in everyday life will be magnified ten fold. Just be cool and realize that it is the tren talking or you will probably end up in jail.

X2 but add that you need a towel to sleep with too if you wanna call it sleep. .

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    I getting ready for a test prop/tren A cycle, I cant f-ing wait. Yeah!!!!

FlyByU is offline Associate Member
    I bet it was something that you were either eating or drinking that caused your piss to turn red, not the tren ! Were you eating beetroot or drinking a lot of Cranberry juice? These things can turn the piss red.

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    Ahh...the trensomnia!! I hate it.

Tren & I have a love-hate relationship...

There is no words to explain the love and hate I have for it.

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience
    I getting ready for a test prop/tren A cycle, I cant f-ing wait. Yeah!!!!
    I think you'll love the cycle...let us know how it treats ya.

On a side note...the gal in your avy is just fantastic looking....

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm under a lot of stress right now and working alot so this time around I feel like crap. Tired all the time and real irritable. Night sweats and sleep loss are a given with tren but I have prescription sleep meds that help. Crazy dreams though. I may have to take it out of my cycle cause it's just not worth the way it's making me feel.

slacker is offline Associate Member
    I did Prop(100mg)/Tren (75mg) ed for 12 weeks and it was wicked, Tren made me feel godlike. Sleeping was a real pain in the ass, insomnia and bad bad night sweats. It also made be alittle irretiable but nothing alittle self control cant deal with.

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    I feel fine on tren enan, not so well on tren ace. Did 100mg ed on ace, had night sweats, insomnia, ***ression, anger, and an overall shitty feeling. Did 1g EW of tren E, had minor night sweats, decent sleep (Took benedryl every night), and a couple bouts of moodiness. Other than that, felt pretty good. I attribute the better results on Enan to more stable blood levels. Acetate doesn't do well for me.

bump

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I wonder how much your etst dosage effect the sides of tren . Ive never had a pleasant run with tren, but my test dosages were both times were pretty high.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

worldpower is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jerseyboy
    I'm under a lot of stress right now and working alot so this time around I feel like crap. Tired all the time and real irritable. Night sweats and sleep loss are a given with tren but I have prescription sleep meds that help. Crazy dreams though. I may have to take it out of my cycle cause it's just not worth the way it's making me feel.
    alot of people talk about some crazy dreams, what do you guys mean by it?

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Real vivid and don't make much sense. I wake up out of breath and sweating like a pig.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by shrpskn
    I think you'll love the cycle...let us know how it treats ya.

On a side note...the gal in your avy is just fantastic looking....
    Thanks man,

yeah thats my fiance she is way better than I deserve. Ha ha Ha

Im so excited about this combo for my next cycle. I made really good gains on my Test E and Deca Cycle a few months back. After PCT, and cutting I kept about 15 lbs of wieght will dropping about 6% body fat according to my last dexa scan.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jerseyboy
    Real vivid and don't make much sense. I wake up out of breath and sweating like a pig.
    I had the exact same thing while I was cutting with var on my last cycle.

jdsogge is offline New Member
    i cant wait either, to start tri tren , test e, a50.ive never tried the tren, but i cant ****in wait.have you guys tried Read the board rules. No discussions of rec drugs. to help you sleep?it helps put me to bed.thats what ill try if i cant sleep.or just get some ambien.

jdsogge is offline New Member
    oh ya forgot something;

ALL THE WAY BALLS DEEP BABY!

Blog Entries
    No herbs but a little bit of xanax always helps me but I suffer from insomnia anyway.

FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member
    Felt angry and irritable all the time, but the shit made me ripped and crazy strong, even not working out hard. I remember one day while on vacation taking off my shirt and looking in the mirror. I was like, shit man, is that me! No problems with sex, though I was on test also. My girl didn't complain either about the extra bulges everywhere.

Was hard to work out long because got so swoll up it hurt.

S431M7 is offline Banned
    I have never tried tren , I guess I look foreward to it in 4th cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by FRANK WHITE
    Felt angry and irritable all the time, but the shit made me ripped and crazy strong, even not working out hard. I remember one day while on vacation taking off my shirt and looking in the mirror. I was like, shit man, is that me! No problems with sex, though I was on test also. My girl didn't complain either about the extra bulges everywhere.

Was hard to work out long because got so swoll up it hurt.

Frank,

Nice to see I guy on here who's been around AR as long as me!

I've got Tren for my next cycle starting May 1st! Just a simple Prop/tren 8 weeker.

MJ

ru-ga-ru is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    times 2!~ ><
    sex is difficult when u get winded after 3 pumps

very true, dont expect your cardio to be worth a damn.

But your gains in the gym will be very good

sorry for the slight hijack but,

how many cycles/experience do you all think you should have before trying tren ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information