mmafan is offline New Member

Test and Dbol 1st cycle Comment pls!

I`ve researched and I think this is the first cycle I`m going to go with.

Week 1 -12 - 500mg (250mg x2 a week Sun and Wed) Of Test
    Week 1-4 - 30mg of Dbol (3 x10 thoughout the day)
    Week 13 &14 - clem cycle.
    Week 15-17 - Clomid PCT.

I`m 30 years old. 180 lbs and about 10% bf. I`m looking to gain size and strength. I plan to go to 3500 calories a day. I do have a couple of questions though...

- Would you recommend this for a first cycle?
    - Should I go with Test Cypionate or Enanthate ? Is there any real difference?
    - When I come to the Clem part of the cycle should I adjust my calories at all?
    When should I switch to maintence level of calories?

Thanks for any advice.

Titleist is offline Senior Member
    1st I would get your PCT in order. Clomid only is not good enough to recover fully. I recommend Anthony's PCT.

Either Test E or C will suffice. Not a big difference between the two.

Clem? Do you mean Clen ?

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    how tall are you??
    two weeks of clen isn't going to do much for you

trulbfan3 is offline Member
    somebody hasnt done there homework...its clen not clem if your talking about clenbuterol and it should be ran w/ your pct, reason being it has anti catabolic properties that can help preserve muscle while your waiting on your PROPER pct to get your nuts working. not to mention burn a lil extra fat pct should start two weeks after last shot for test e or c if i remember correctly, but thats your job to make sure.

I`m 5'11. I`ve read up about the PCT on the Steroid Cycles page at the front of this site and it recommends that you run clomid for the three weeks after your last shot. I forgot to mention I`m doing 20mg of Nolvadex everyday for the duration of the course.

Sorry I did mean Clenbuterol , I thought I could run a two week cycle then go onto the PCT. How long should I run for? I know I`v got to take a week off Clen after two weeks.

Any more help at all? Sorry if these questions seem a bit noob. I`m just trying to make sure I`ve got everything down.

ForceIsStrongWithMyD is offline Junior Member
    I'm doing a similar cycle, but using winny instead of clen . remember that while being on the sauce your appetite will greatly increase, however when using clen (appetite suppressor) you'll go from one extreme to the other. that is also one of the reasons I'm sticking with winny to help cut, I have a hard enough time as it is always eating every 3 hours... can't imagine throwing clen on to that.

naturalsux is offline Anabolic Member
    i like taking the d-bol all at once so i get a higher peak blood level. JMO

u really need more calories that that bro, a good rule of thumb on calories is 22cal/lb a day. And there is very little difference b/w test cyp and enan. cyp is supposed to be a bit stronger but ur really not gonna notice the diff b/w the two. Enan is mostly produced in europe. But thats sounds like a good beginner cycle. Have fun

Okay. If I was to use some Winstrol instead of Clen how would I work that into the current cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by mmafan
    Okay. If I was to use some Winstrol instead of Clen how would I work that into the current cycle?
    Cant tell you that until we know what Ester Test you are using

Kansas City Boy is offline Associate Member
    bump

Sorry, I`ve been busy for a few days.

I`ve been looking and I reckon its easier if I use Testosterone Enanthate on this course. I`m thinking though I may just not worry so much about the winstrol this time and just keep the course to two compounds since it`s my first. I`m not planning to rush into my second course so I`ll probably be able to shed any extra bloat in my downtime.

This sound like a good plan?

Quote Originally Posted by mmafan
    Sorry, I`ve been busy for a few days.

I`ve been looking and I reckon its easier if I use Testosterone Enanthate on this course. I`m thinking though I may just not worry so much about the winstrol this time and just keep the course to two compounds since it`s my first. I`m not planning to rush into my second course so I`ll probably be able to shed any extra bloat in my downtime.

This sound like a good plan?

Yep, sounds better, you already got one harsh oral in there, no need to add another.
    First cycles should be kept to one compound so you can see what its doing to your body. the dbol kickstart isn't bad, but be prepared for a lot of water weight gain. might want an AI on hand if that becomes a problem

bigfnguy is offline New Member
    My first cycle was a Sust/D-bol stack and I worked out great for me. BUt then again I only went 8 weeks. I saw good gains, but did have a bit of water retention. I also took my D-bol all at once rather than spread it out, not sure if it actually made a difference or if it was all in my head, but I took it about an hour before I lifted and workouts got crazy! I loved it.

Good luck and happy lifting!

BFG

Is 12 weeks a good length for a first course? I`ve seen courses range from 8 - 12 weeks.

Thread Information