mam ceskou krev is offline New Member

help w/ spot injections?

I just started a cycle of test prop,primo ***ot and winny. 100mg test prop and primo ED and 50mg winny ED. And after this first week my quads are sore has hell. I've heard about spot injects but never done them before and don't know which is better. Any advice would be great..thanks

cookiemonstR is offline Associate Member
    usually after a few injects into a muscle group the tenderness diminishes, all ***ends however. Usually prop is more painfully and you have to do more shots of it, alot of people cut it with b12 to ease the pain. Ur going to be a pin cushion. why dont u just cut the shots back every other day, doesnt matter really if you shoot prop every day or every other day

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mam ceskou krev
    I just started a cycle of test prop,primo ***ot and winny. 100mg test prop and primo ED and 50mg winny ED. And after this first week my quads are sore has hell. I've heard about spot injects but never done them before and don't know which is better. Any advice would be great..thanks
    Bro you need to practice site rotation to keep scar tissue issues low. A muscle group once injected shouldnt be injected again for at least a week.

If you have been just hitting your quads then i urge you to find other sites ASAP.

~GHO5T~

ALPHAMALE77 is offline Junior Member
    Def Agree With Gho5t ...find Other Sites....each Glute...shoulders...calves....especially With Ed Shots...imo

how do I do that? Do I need to do anything different when I inject into these other areas than quads? I think I'll do EOD....I'm just nervous trying to inject somewhere that is new to me without researching how to before. Thanks for all your input guys.

I like chest, glutes and delts
    I usually have a hard time walking after quad shots

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    Nothing needs to be done differently bro, same procedures just a diffferent site.

Heres some useful info you can overlook to get a better understanding of what your doing.

www. s p o t i n j e c t i o n s. c o m

*of course disregard the spaces*

~GHO5T~

Thanks gho5t. and my quads thank you too

Thread Information