Decoder is offline Banned

IGF-1 / Tren cycle

has anyone one done a IGF-1 / tren only cycle? what kind of results did you get?

Omnivus is offline New Member
    I just started a tren /enanthate cycle in which I am adding igf-1 on the 4th week, which is next week. I will run IGF-1 for 4 weeks on, then 4 weeks off, then during 4 weeks of PCT. I will be using 20mcg in the morning and 20mcg at night injected directly into the muscle group I worked that day. If it works as well as HGH did years back for me, then I will be getting huge gains. I'm very excited to see the positive results. I'll let you know.

Ipump4her is offline New Member

You need some androgens in thier

Tren will never work well alone...IGF-1 will not work well with out an androgen like Test ...after making my own Tren several times. You need to run Test Prop or sust to keep growing and to balance/add test to you system which will shut down on Tren only cycle. PS:You won't be able to **** for about about a month after a Tren cycle. unless you use HCG as PCT.

Omnivus is offline New Member
    Actually I have Tren , Prop, Enanthate , Winny, HCG , Nolvadex , Letro, T3, etc. I have just about everything I could need if I need it. The IGF-1 should work nicely if it gives any results comparable to the HGH I took years back.

Ipump4her is offline New Member
    in that case your all set....go get em

Thread Information