eckstg is offline Associate Member

Need help with HCG

I have planned on a prolonged cycle with a weekly dose between 1150mg to 1400mg total mg anabolics used a week.Gonna try 1150 first then possibly go to 1400.I read this article on adding hcg to prolonged cycles of 1000mg up week to stay on safe side.Anyways heres what it says

HCG During Cycle:
    HCG in combination with Nolvadex can and should be used during
    prolonged (12+/wks) and high dosage (1,000+mgs/wk) cycles. In this
    case, 500-1,000 IUs HCG ED in combination with 20 mgs Nolvadex ED
    for 7-10 days consecutively is administered mid cycle or
    intermittently (every 6-8 weeks) during the cycle.
    I decided to go with 500iu's hcg ed and 20mgs nolvadex ed for 10 consecutive days every 8 weeks to try to stay safe but i have never bought or administered hcg before.It seems it may be rather more complicated since it comes in powder form accompanied with bacteriostatic water/sterile dilluent and has to be used within 30 days of reconstitution.

Can anyone explain the procedure to me on how to take powder form add bacteriostatic water/sterile dilluent to get it to 500ius per ml?I read you can inject it (IM) and since it waterbased is it virtually painless with no after soreness?This may be a very simple procedure once i actually have the stuff in front of me but before i order HCG id like to get some instructions on procedures of using it.

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eckstg
    I have planned on a prolonged cycle with a weekly dose between 1150mg to 1400mg total mg anabolics used a week.Gonna try 1150 first then possibly go to 1400.I read this article on adding hcg to prolonged cycles of 1000mg up week to stay on safe side.Anyways heres what it says

I decided to go with 500iu's hcg ed and 20mgs nolvadex ed for 10 consecutive days every 8 weeks to try to stay safe but i have never bought or administered hcg before.It seems it may be rather more complicated since it comes in powder form accompanied with bacteriostatic water/sterile dilluent and has to be used within 30 days of reconstitution.

Can anyone explain the procedure to me on how to take powder form add bacteriostatic water/sterile dilluent to get it to 500ius per ml?I read you can inject it (IM) and since it waterbased is it virtually painless with no after soreness?This may be a very simple procedure once i actually have the stuff in front of me but before i order HCG id like to get some instructions on procedures of using it.

if i were you i would use HCG the second half of the cycle... 1000 ius a week.... 500 split up into 2 injections a week... stop 10 days before the end of you cycle and the start of PCT... best way to recover from a suppressive cycle nice and quick...

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    just take all the water and add it to the vial with the powder... to figure out the doseage then divid the total ius of the vial by the number of CCs in the vial... this will tell you the amount of ius per CC... so if its a 10 CC vial with 10,000 ius per vial then 1/2 CC would equal 500 ius... and i would inject it sub-Q if i were you... the effects of the HCG will take effect alot quicker if done sub-Q

eckstg is offline Associate Member

thxs

thxs alot juiced for your input it has been very helpfull!!!

Thread Information