FLORIDABOY is offline New Member

help now dnp cycle

cant find were to buy glycerol, gnc or the supermarket don't cary it.
    can i take glocose tabs instead.

Adam F is offline Associate Member
    DNP ? That shit is real dangerous. Did you know Dinitrophenol was originally made as a replacement detonating compound in TNT? An overdose of only 4 times the recommended one will kill you. I would search for something a little safer. Aspirin, clen , and ephedrine all do the same thing but to a much lower extent. Research on clen or go to the diet forum and ask for help. Good luck

Ohh I forgot to tell you my best friend died from that shit okay! Please stay away from it I am very against it. Your going to have me worried now.

As far as this product raising your body temperature, it can raise it indefinitely as well. You can die or suffer brain damage after your body temperature goes over 104 degrees.

DNP can raise your temperature much higher than that as well. If brain damage and death are not bad enough side effects to you, you can also suffer irreversible liver damage and/or kidney damage as well without even an overdose while using this product if you stay on it for too long. This makes DNP a very deadly substance to mess with. Probably the most deadly thing a bodybuilder can take.
    Last edited by Adam F; 04-15-2007 at 08:15 AM.

I dont plan on overdosing, i did enough research. only taking caps of 200 for 11 days. got all my sups in order. thanx for your concern. please just answer the original question

Question why are you asking about glocose are you a diabetic?

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    Adam F I suggest you stop with what your pulling. Alot of guys have ran it and been 100% fine and happy with the results. im sorry to hear about your friend but he was obviously being irresponsible with it.

jackman22 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SVTMuscle
    Adam F I suggest you stop with what your pulling. Alot of guys have ran it and been 100% fine and happy with the results. im sorry to hear about your friend but he was obviously being irresponsible with it.
    Agreed i did 200mg ed for 21 days and the final 4 days at 400mg with great results. I start my second dnp cycle in just 5 days. Dont overdo yourself in the gym on your first cycle because it gets hard to breath and can be scary.

took one 200 cap on friday, then one on saterday, then 400 /2 on sunday. i still dont feal the stuff. maybe tonight. the caps have all the signs of real stuff. broke open one and that stuff was yellow and stained my hands
    what were your results jackman
    Last edited by FLORIDABOY; 04-15-2007 at 04:18 PM.

jackman22 is offline Associate Member
    trust me dont go by how you feel. If you dont know this already you didnt research enough. Remember with dnp once you go "to much" you cant go back, your body has no way of getting rid of too much dnp wich is why its so dangerous. You will start "feeling" it around day 5-6

5x10 is offline Associate Member
    i took gylcerol on dnp , i couldnt tell if it helped or not

water, fruit, and rest seemed to work the best

dont workout on it, your body will be working plenty hard on its own

if you start to feel bad at 400mgs a day, cut back
    i could only take a day or two of 400mgs a day, if i do it again, it will be for 200mgs a day for a longer period of time

Quote Originally Posted by FLORIDABOY
    took one 200 cap on friday, then one on saterday, then 400 /2 on sunday. i still dont feal the stuff. maybe tonight. the caps have all the signs of real stuff. broke open one and that stuff was yellow and stained my hands
    what were your results jackman
    you should be feeling it soon
    stay hydrated

please keep us posted

i thought it was day three your were supose to fell it. i guess i will stick to 200 a day like planned. i took a full 200 about 8 this morning then about an hour ago i took another 200. will do 200 through the rest of cycle as planned

i got all my sups in order before i even took the first pill
    i will post up before and after pics
    last year i started my weight at 220 so far i have come down to 183 give or take a couple of pounds

Conciliator is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam F
    Ohh I forgot to tell you my best friend died from that shit okay! Please stay away from it I am very against it. Your going to have me worried now.
    DNP is a very misunderstood drug. Most people are against it because they don't really understand it and because they've been bombarded with all the sensational rhetoric about it.
    As far as this product raising your body temperature, it can raise it indefinitely as well. You can die or suffer brain damage after your body temperature goes over 104 degrees.
    If you properly titrate your dosage, the risk of overheating is negligible.
    DNP can raise your temperature much higher than that as well. If brain damage and death are not bad enough side effects to you, you can also suffer irreversible liver damage and/or kidney damage as well without even an overdose while using this product if you stay on it for too long. This makes DNP a very deadly substance to mess with. Probably the most deadly thing a bodybuilder can take.
    This is not the case. DNP is not hepatotoxic or kidney toxic. The clinical research from the original studies in humans makes this very clear.

Quote Originally Posted by FLORIDABOY
    i got all my sups in order before i even took the first pill
    My position is that supplements are not even necessary. Hundreds of thousands of people took DNP in the 1930's with no support supps and the overwhelming majority of them did just fine. For the few that did have adverse effects, it's questionable whether supplements would have helped anything.

I was waiting for you to come into this thread.

Why was there a particularly large amount of people doing it in the 30's?

goose is offline Banned
    I was waiting for you to come into this thread.

Why was there a particularly large amount of people doing it in the 30's?

It was a legal diet pill.

Nice. Goose you always recommended DNP will be alot more effective when ran with GH correct? Or was that iGF?

goose is offline Banned
    Nice. Goose you always recommended DNP will be alot more effective when ran with GH correct? Or was that iGF?
    Thats right.I always advised a month IGF cycle with a low dose DNP cycle for 21 days.IGF will blow 2 BF% away on it`s own with a non restricted diet.Also IGF makes DNP safer.

shhwweet. I'm gonna start my IGF in a few weeks. (when I get un-poor)

Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    Thats right.I always advised a month IGF cycle with a low dose DNP cycle for 21 days.IGF will blow 2 BF% away on it`s own with a non restricted diet.Also IGF makes DNP safer.
    How would it make DNP safer?

floridaboy, how have you been feeling?

Thread Information