BigJames is offline Senior Member

Second Cycle Question...

Bros,

I did a Test only cycle in early 2006. I did Test E at 500mg/wk for 12 weeks. I gained 22 pounds in total and made real gains in the legs and back.

I am planning a second run. I am thinking of stacking Test with Eq as follows:

Weeks 1-13 Test E @ 600mg/wk
    Weeks 1-12 Eq @ 400mg/wk
    * the above is just the AAS, I am all over the anti-e's and PCT stuff and will have all in order before starting the run.

What do you guys think about the Test? I have the Eq already and do not want to buy any more. I have not bought the Test yet. I am tempted to buy enough to run it at 600-750mg/wk.

I guess I am curious about whether I should bother going higher than 600mg or if I should bother to go even that high and just stick with 500mg/wk again stacked with the Eq.

Comments?

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    bump the EQ up to 600

second cycle stick with test at 500 and you should be fine

Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    bump the EQ up to 600

second cycle stick with test at 500 and you should be fine
    You think I will still see gains on the 500mg/wk of Test? I just want to make sure I get some results again, you know?

I will consider bumping the Eq...thanks for the advice.

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree with SMAN and yes you will still gain at 500mg/week.

There is a lot of threads on here about the noticeable difference between 400 adn 600 when it comes to EQ. I will be using it in my next cycle...

YES for a second cycle , you should still be very receptive to the test at 500. If you want to make sure your feeling it quicker , consider frontloading 1000mgs the first week.

Gains are still 85-90% d-ependant on your diet adn training

Thanks SMAN...I will try the frontloading with the Test. I was going to do the same with the Eq for the first week too...600mg of Eq on week 1. I have 2 vials of Eq (20ml) at 250mg/ml which works out to 400mg/wk for 12 weeks with 200mg remaining. I do not have a line on anymore right now...but, if I am running the Test at 500mg/wk I will have some cash left over to buy more Eq...so...I will def consider this...

I thought you should always run Eq lower than Test? Will Test @ 500 and Eq @ 600 leave me able to "perform". I cannot be shutting down on this cycle...I have a wife to keep happy!

you can front load the EQ as well as teh test

As long as you are above your natural production level of test, your libido should be fine and good to go!!!

Thread Information