STB
    STB is offline Junior Member

Can I get some input? 5th cycle...

Greetings brothers ~

39 years old, 5-8, 185 lbs, amatuer baseball player. Went from 160 to 185 in the past three years on mostly low dose (under 500mg test) cycles. Have been off since the end of last summer. I now run one long cycle a year during the season. Looking mainly for strength and injury resistance.

1-5 Dbol 20mg/day
    1-16 Sust 500/mg
    1-12 Deca 300/mg
    13-16 Winny 40mg/day

Proviron on hand if and when bloat / Deca dick become an issue.

This will be 1st time using Deca, I am curious to see the help it will give my joints, becuase mine are always hurting. I used EQ last summer, did not like. Too weak.

I am using winny to finish to flush out the water and retain some hardness for the end of the cycle. I used it last year and found it helpful when finishing a cycle.

I alternate between HST and 5x5 during the season. (which is starting in two weeks.) The cycle will essentially run through my entire summer season.

I have plenty of Nolva and Clomid on hand and for PCT. I generally come off well, and have never had the need for HCG . I also include Tongkat Ali, ZMA and Creatine into my PCT.

Thoughts?

Steve - The Bluesman

STB
    Bumpity...

Also, does anyone have thoughts about nolva for PCT with Deca ? Is there an issue with using Nolva with a progestin?

Thanks,

Bluesman

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    some of your timings are off...

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    you would be a bit better doing this:

Weeks 1-4 Dbol @ 30-40 mgs/ED

Weeks 1-16 Sust @ 500mgs/week (best if taken in EOD doses) 16 weeks is a bit long, but go as long as you are gaining

Weeks 1-14 Deca @300mgs/week ( 300 is just above a maintainence dose so you should get some gains off it and joint relief)

Weeks 13-18.5 Winny @ 50-100 mgs/ED ( better if its injectable since you got 4 weeks of a harsh oral already)

PCT would start 18 days after last sust shot, so co-ordinate the winny to end 18 days after last sust shot also to match PCT times

You may want an AI on hand like Arimidex or Letro to use during the cycle if bloating becomes a problem as Dbol will add a lot of water weight quickly

STB
    Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    some of your timings are off...

Cool - thanks..the reason I am running the deca short is to get it clear out of my system by the end of the cycle. I want the bloat and possibility of dd long gone before the cycle ends.

Will adjust the winny as suggested.

Thanks,

Bluesman
    Last edited by STB; 04-20-2007 at 07:13 AM.

jackman22 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by STB
    Bumpity...

Also, does anyone have thoughts about nolva for PCT with Deca ? Is there an issue with using Nolva with a progestin?

Thanks,

Bluesman
    I would add vit b6 it helps a lot for progestin gyno. I used it on my last cycle that had tren .

Thread Information