LaxPlaya is offline Junior Member

Talking Sound Like a Good Cycle?

Hey after doing months of research I came to the conclusion that this is the summer cycle i want to take...and it is my first.

1-10weeks 400 mg of test E ew
    7-12weeks 50mg of winny ed

If im taking 400 a week can i keep the vial open or do i have to keep it in the syringes or keep it in the vial even if it is open?
    Thanks

Bump~

canyonbyker is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LaxPlaya
    Hey after doing months of research I came to the conclusion that this is the summer cycle i want to take...and it is my first.

If im taking 400 a week can i keep the vial open or do i have to keep it in the syringes or keep it in the vial even if it is open?
    Thanks
    Adding some Anavar at 40-60mg/day won't hurt ya! I personally withdraw all of the juice and put em in syringes. But u can do either or IMO - done this before. Make sure u always wipe off the top of the vial with an alcohol swab and let it evaporate on its own. Then SWITCH needles!!

GHO5T is offline Senior Member

Thanks
    IMO you can deal w/o the winni since its your first, and i would drop it and run the test 2 weeks longer at 500mg/wk. However what you have proposed is fine as well.

As for the vial question, do not keep it open it can be easily contaminated and your next injection could end up being an infection.

I would keep the gear in seperate syringes, unless you can get a sealed top for your bottles.

~GHO5T~

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    Quote Originally Posted by canyonbyker
    Adding some Anavar at 40-60mg/day won't hurt ya! I personally withdraw all of the juice and put em in syringes. But u can do either or IMO - done this before. Make sure u always wipe off the top of the vial with an alcohol swab and let it evaporate on its own. Then SWITCH needles!!
    3 compounds for a first cycle is a bad idea. Why would you add Var if youre already running winny? Poor advice.

Poster, what are your stats?

Adam F is offline Associate Member
    I would worry more about your PCT. Wonder how come nobody caught that?. Should stick with Test E 2 Injections one on Mon. one on Thur 250/mg per shot. 3 compounds for first cycle? Like Jonny said ^^^ bad idea.

Hope your planning your PCT. Ohh yeah Cannon gave you some ridicilous advice!

Thanks alot guys ill take your advice...anyone eles?

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Sounds to me like you are too gung ho and not really ready considering your first thread: Just Starting what do YOU prefer

Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    18 years old, 5' 10" and ONLY 168 ??????

Truthfully you don't need steroids , you need FOOD, you have to eat to grow !!
    All the steroids in the world won't do you any good if you don't know the proper way to eat, and at 168 there is NO way you are eating correctly.

at your height , you should be able to get to 195-200lbs naturally ever before you need steroids

Stick around here, look into GROWTH PLATES and what happens to your body if you prematurely FUSE them !! They do not fuse until you are in your mid twenties....steroid use at your age could fuse them and cause you problems later in life!! I know you don't care about that now, but when you are 30 and need hormone replacement daily cause you can't get a hard on , cause you wanted to get muscles, you may wish you listened to us

There is more than enough NATURAL hormone running through you body that if you just simply learned how to eat, you could put on 15lbs EASY
    FOOD is VERY ANABOLIC when taken right.

I suggest you stay away from steroids until you are 23-24 and spend that time learning here and then we can help you with cycles

ok man im just wondering i know you pop up ever time I make new thread I now how old i am and shit thanks man please. I just advice not to be put down over and over again thanks

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    ok man im just wondering i know you pop up ever time I make new thread I now how old i am and shit thanks man please. I just advice not to be put down over and over again thanks
    You dont get it do you? Its not just your age that we are trying to point out to you. Your age is the basis of many reasons why your are not ready for gear.

At your age:
    A) there is no way that you have reached your natural potential.
    B) you are still growing. Your HPTA is not fully developed.
    C) wouldnt even consider aas IF you had any vast experience in training, diet and anabolics. If you did have a great diet and training program you would be reaching your goals (ripped, power, mass, or all combined) in a few years.

It takes the average BB (once they make BB their life) about 4 years to reached their potential.

Thread Information