Thread: Win D w/ Deca

NatronMeans is offline New Member

Win D w/ Deca

would this be a good combo?

win d w/ deca then when finished with deca do straight win d because of the estrogen effect deca has?

Also straight Test wouldn't that mess harshly w/ natural test production once off the cycle?

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    LOL dude WTF are you talking about??

You need to do a lot more research before injecting shit into your body....

ok well what the hell does that mean??? can you explain??????

also yeah i come here for advice not to be bashed. I meerly asked a question. I have taken win d twice by itsself and deca once by its self. all im wondering are they good as a stack. now if you want to just laugh and tell me to quit "injecting shit into my body" frankly im probably wiser than you think. So dick save your comment elsewear. thanks

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Quote Originally Posted by NatronMeans
    also yeah i come here for advice not to be bashed. I meerly asked a question. I have taken win d twice by itsself and deca once by its self. all im wondering are they good as a stack. now if you want to just laugh and tell me to quit "injecting shit into my body" frankly im probably wiser than you think. So dick save your comment elsewear. thanks

LOL I am glad I got to see this comint before I finshed posting my helpfull reply....

I guess I will just cut my origanl responce short and say you should not be using steroids Please do some more research before you F#CK yourself up....

so why is this? you have no clue do u. cant even explain. u just randomly write shit. i believe you need to do some research yourself buddy. have you even done gear. sounds like not.

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Nah dude I love me some winny-D deca cycles....

THEY ROCK!!!!

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Winny -d is awesome....

you obviously dont know what your talking about. hey but thanks for the comments fun screwin w/ you.

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    you obviously dont know what your talking about. hey but thanks for the comments fun screwin w/ you.

Quote Originally Posted by HORSE

Random is offline RETIRED VET
    This thread is ridiculous! i got a good laugh tho Horse!!!!

CD

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    What dick is trying to tell you is that you have NOT reasearched what you are doing.
    Because IF you have, then you would see that you are thinking about using Deca one of the MOST suppressive compounds out there, along with Winn which can also help to shut you down

Therefore you wanting to do BOTH makes you l"Look like" a complete idiot...NOT that you are one and I am sure you are NOT, but only an IDIOT would suggest such a cycle so that is why the accurate comment from Dick about you not knowing WTF you were doing.

NOW, if you have any concern for your HPTA and your libido, I would NEVER use these two compounds without adding at least a minimal amount of Testosterone as well.

You see getting shut down and shut down HARD is NO FUN and if you enjoy sex with yourself or another , then you really don't want to be shut down as that can KILL your libido and make it Hard to get .....welll ....get HARD

SO we were trying to save you from that, and although Dick was putting it more straightforward for shock effect he really had your best interest at heart!!

But next time you call him Dick, be prepared to be suspended or banned.
    Got it Sandy?????
    Last edited by SMAN12b; 04-18-2007 at 10:30 PM.

Yea Horse probably doesnt know what hes talking about LOL..they just randomly picked him to be an AR monitor...

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    What dick is trying to tell you is that you have NOT reasearched what you are doing.
    Because IF you have, then you would see that you are thinking about using Deca one of the MOST suppressive compounds out there, along with Winn which can also help to shut you down

Therefore you wanting to do BOTH makes you l"Look like" a complete idiot...NOT that you are one and I am sure you are NOT, but only an IDIOT would suggest such a cycle so that is why the accurate comment from Dick about you not knowing WTF you were doing.

NOW, if you have any concern for your HPTA and your libido, I would NEVER use these two compounds without adding at least a minimal amount of Testosterone as well.

You see getting shut down and shut down HARD is NO FUN and if you enjoy sex with yourself or another , then you really don't want to be shut down as that can KILL your libido and make it Hard to get .....welll HARD

SO we were trying to save you from that, and although Dick was putting it more straightforward for shock effect he really had your best interest at heart!!

But next time you call him Dick, be prepared to be suspended or banned.
    Got it Sandy?????

LOL good explanation.....

Dude did you just call me a DICK??

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Quote Originally Posted by HORSE
    LOL good explanation.....

Dude did you just call me a DICK??

No, I thought he got confused and thought your Name was Dick, so I went with it......didn't want to make him feel any worse than you already did.....LOLOL

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainDominate
    Yea Horse probably doesnt know what hes talking about LOL..they just randomly picked him to be an AR monitor...

LOL thanks CD but honestly Horse dont know DICK....

Now steroids that might be a different story....

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    No, I thought he got confused and thought your Name was Dick, so I went with it......didn't want to make him feel any worse than you already did.....LOLOL

LMFAO!!!!

LOL thanks CD but honestly Horse dont know DICK....
    LOLOL nice one!

Titleist is offline Senior Member
    so why is this? you have no clue do u. cant even explain. u just randomly write shit. i believe you need to do some research yourself buddy. have you even done gear. sounds like not.
    These guys just keep crawling out of the woodwork.

What is he even talking about? 3 cycles and none of them with Test? Someone must not be worried about getting any action...

Quote Originally Posted by Titleist
    These guys just keep crawling out of the woodwork.

What is he even talking about? 3 cycles and none of them with Test? Someone must not be worried about getting any action...
    never had a prob yet. Well thanks Ashy for your better explanation. but i have not had any decreased sex drive. I'm not some crazy roid head like most of you. like captian dominate if thats your real photo. disgusting. So i take them once a year if that. and contrary to your beliefs i never go down in strength or end up gaining or loosing much weight afterwards. as for sex drive never had a prob. yeah so i'm not a person that takes them so i can jock myself in the mirror. in mma there are a lot of ppl that do it im just trying to keep up w/o full blown taking them. also suspend me i could care less. i would change names and ip if i cared.

bigfnguy is offline New Member

On a lighter note

Hay Horse, great avatar, is that Boris V? Love it.

And natronmeans, no offence bro, but when the pin hits the skin, you are full blown taking them. Relax bro, there is great info to be obtained here. If you want to stay natural, that is cool, maby consider getting with a nutritionist and getting a custom meal plan, that works great for thoes that don't want to become full blown muscle heads. But then again, that is one of the great things about this country, we can all have our openions. Peace out!

BFG

Thread Information