defend79 is offline New Member

Injection misses

Ive been on sust 250 for about 8 weeks now. My first week i only took one shot of 250 mg. then for about 5 weeks in a row i did two shots a week tuesday and thursday. But for the last two weeks ive only done 250 again is that going to affect me?

MrMe is offline Member
    Your going to play yoyo with your blood levels. Why did you decide to do this?

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    yes. It's best to be consistent and to keep the levels in your body steady.

i dont inject my friend does but the last two weeks he has to go to work early so i miss it. wat do u mean blood levels? wat could that do?

JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent
    Quote Originally Posted by defend79
    i dont inject my friend does but the last two weeks he has to go to work early so i miss it. wat do u mean blood levels? wat could that do?
    If your going to be responsible enough to run AAS, grow the balls to inject yourself. It's like you having a drivers license and a car, but having your friend drive you because your too scared of incoming traffic.

YO!!! dont come at me with smart ass answers like thati just want feedback not DICKHEAD mofos like you that feel superior to everyone!!!!

SubmissionGrappler is offline Associate Member

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by defend79
    YO!!! dont come at me with smart ass answers like thati just want feedback not DICKHEAD mofos like you that feel superior to everyone!!!!
    Slow down there cowboy. Don't get your pampers in a bunch. He is right if you cant do it yourself you shouldn't be doing it. And if you have no clue what someone means by blood levels you shouldn't be doing it.

Really think about it. You are taking a needle full of drugs and injecting them into your body yet you have no clue about them. Do you think that is safe?

SubmissionGrappler is offline Associate Member
    Well lets at east give him an answer.

If you lower your dosage to 250 mg wk after having it at 500mgs wk this will cause a drop in the concentration of test in your blood. So when you raise it back up to 500 again your body will be like wtf and you will most likely see some negative side effects that had may been avoided by keeping blood levels "stable" This combined with the fact that you are using sust only will add to this conundrum because sust is a combo of both long and short esters and by nature keeps your blood levels a bit out of whack.
    Just get the moxy to inject yourself but first go back to square 1 and understand what you are doing to your body.You only get one chance to do it right ,you can get effed up forever messing with these powerful hormones.

Thread Information