EXT
    EXT is offline Associate Member

i want to add anavar tomy cycle help?

i ahve been taking test cyp 300 for 10 weeks i want to go for another 10 weeks at 600mgs per weeks i want add anavar to it what can i expect will the anavar get me bigger and stronger and harder is it wirth it i gott order the stuff tonight so i need some help.

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    you mean you want to extend your 10 week cycle to 20 weeks, double your test and add var? I would not recommend this. Finish your cycle, do your pct, and wait another 8-10 weeks and then start a new cycle if you want. The test will stop working for you if you extend it that long and your own test production will take for ever to get back to normal at the end of a 20week cycle. You have to plan cycles way in advance, messing with them will mess you up in the long run.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Quote Originally Posted by kfrost06
    you mean you want to extend your 10 week cycle to 20 weeks, double your test and add var? I would not recommend this. Finish your cycle, do your pct, and wait another 8-10 weeks and then start a new cycle if you want. The test will stop working for you if you extend it that long and your own test production will take for ever to get back to normal at the end of a 20week cycle. You have to plan cycles way in advance, messing with them will mess you up in the long run.
    THis is the truth.^

Thread Information