bigdylan is offline Junior Member

Primo Supressive

Will it shut down natural Testerone if run alone?

Thanks!

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    The question is to vague. Some will only been inhibited, others possibly shutdown. If run long enough or at massive doses, shutdown will occur, yes.

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    Primo can be suppressive,yes. the question you need to answer is how much primo and for how long.

Quote Originally Posted by kfrost06
    Primo can be suppressive,yes. the question you need to answer is how much primo and for how long.
    Thanks guys! What's a good dosage and amount of time to run it at?

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    To see results from primo I would use at least 300mg/wk but better to use 400-600mg/wk and use for 12-14 weeks. It has a long half life and will take about 4-6weeks before you start seeing effects. At those dosages it will suppress your natural test so using this as a bridge is not recommended. Are you just curious about primo or are you trying to find a compound that will do minumum suppression of your HPTA?

Quote Originally Posted by kfrost06
    To see results from primo I would use at least 300mg/wk but better to use 400-600mg/wk and use for 12-14 weeks. It has a long half life and will take about 4-6weeks before you start seeing effects. At those dosages it will suppress your natural test so using this as a bridge is not recommended. Are you just curious about primo or are you trying to find a compound that will do minumum suppression of your HPTA?
    I was just banging around the idea of running it solo. Planning on beginning baby production after July 4th with my wife so was thinking of running it. But after thinking about it for a bit I'm going to hold off and run a Test/Primo cycle as soon as I knock her up.

Anyway. I've run 4 cycles in the past but have never used Primo. You think it's a big difference between 400 and 600 mgs? Also what can I expect from it in terms of strength? I hear you really get quality keepable gains from it. I'm also hoping it'll help me in regards to some of the Test bloat.

I'm thinking of running
    Test 500-750mgs wks 1-14
    Primo 400-600mgs wks 1-14

Thanks man!

Thread Information