Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: dnp

jackman22 is offline Associate Member

dnp

well it is my 3rd day of dnp 250mg, first day 500mg ed after for 15 days. Woke up this mourning in a pool of sweat. Hard time breathing already.

Have done 1 cycle of dnp before 200mg ed for 21 days.
    Been 40's for the past 2 months now that i start it desides its going to be 70's for the next 5 days wich is going to be

stats 5'9 215 15% bf

5x10 is offline Associate Member
    you did 500mgs just the first day right?

Quote Originally Posted by 5x10
    you did 500mgs just the first day right?
    no 250 first day then bumped to 500mg. its crystlized dnp so as i read its like 75% and pure dnp so more like 400mg i guess.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    That's called an occupational hazzard!

Get a fan or two, and put more pillow cases on so that when you wake up you can strip one off. Think of it like 'Strip Sets', but in stead of plates you'll be removing cotton.

M.

i tried 400mgs a day for a week and i didnt complete it(quit day 6)
    felt like dogshit, almost like i had the flu, no energy, hard breathing, constant sweating. If I ate, i paid for it in sides
    my bed sheets were also soaked, it freaked my girlfriend out

just stay cool, eat fruits, and dont work out
    if it becomes an ass whipping, cut back to 200mgs a day
    bad thing is, once it becomes bad, it will be bad for at least a day due to the half life

if i do it again, it will be 200mgs a day for an extended period of time, how were your results on that

if its bad now, only take 200mgs a day, maybe every other time take 400mgs

good luck, i would like to know how you lean up on it

Quote Originally Posted by magic32
    That's called an occupational hazzard!

Get a fan or two, and put more pillow cases on so that when you wake up you can strip one off. Think of it like 'Strip Sets', but in stead of plates you'll be removing cotton.

M.
    hehe yea im so glad i dont do masonary work anymore..... that would be horrible. thx for advice. bumped up the postasium do to cramping

i tried 400mgs a day for a week and i didnt complete it(quit day 6)
    felt like dogshit, almost like i had the flu, no energy, hard breathing, constant sweating. If I ate, i paid for it in sides
    my bed sheets were also soaked, it freaked my girlfriend out

just stay cool, eat fruits, and dont work out
    if it becomes an ass whipping, cut back to 200mgs a day
    bad thing is, once it becomes bad, it will be bad for at least a day due to the half life

if i do it again, it will be 200mgs a day for an extended period of time, how were your results on that

if its bad now, only take 200mgs a day, maybe every other time take 400mgs

good luck, i would like to know how you lean up on it
    yea 200mg ed for 21 days wasnt bad in sides at all. If it gets to unbearable ill cut to 250mg ed. But yea feeling like dogshit is part of the deal... we all know that before we start. Well at least we should hehe. what were your results only doing it for 6 days?

My results were good on 200mg ed for 21 days. The sides were just uncomfortable but very barable.
    Last edited by jackman22; 04-20-2007 at 10:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jackman22
    yea 200mg ed for 21 days wasnt bad in sides at all. If it gets to unbearable ill cut to 250mg ed. But yea feeling like dogshit is part of the deal... we all know that before we start. Well at least we should hehe. what were your results only doing it for 6 days?
    i did it at the end of a cycle
    my abs and quads came in very nice
    lost a belt loop
    can honestly say that i was in the best shape of my life
    and my endurance was through the roof

i did it at the end of a cycle
    my abs and quads came in very nice
    lost a belt loop
    can honestly say that i was in the best shape of my life
    and my endurance was through the roof
    yea the endurance is good after but during its horrible. Did legs yesterday and took it very easy and still had tough time breathing and looked like i ran 6 miles.

hehe yea im so glad i dont do masonary work anymore..... that would be horrible. thx for advice. bumped up the postasium do to cramping
    That's a good addition but individual electrolytes are only part the picture. Get some L-Taurine, it governs overall fluid levels which is why it's so valuable during Clen usage.

M.

yea the endurance is good after but during its horrible. Did legs yesterday and took it very easy and still had tough time breathing and looked like i ran 6 miles.
    i hear ya, i just walked out of the gym when i warmed up and was pouring sweat
    i figured my body was getting a workout just sitting there
    i think its like your body is constantly jogging, 24 hr a day

That's a good addition but individual electrolytes are only part the picture. Get some L-Taurine, it governs overall fluid levels which is why it's so valuable during Clen usage.

M.
    Yea im using that as well with a mv. Its also part of the forumla in the capsules as well.

i hate having the constant dry mouth hehe its like being thirsty no matter how much i drink!
    Last edited by jackman22; 04-20-2007 at 10:14 AM.

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    You guys talk like you WEREN'T expecting those sides? it's DNP it's not called and inferno drug for no reason!

Quote Originally Posted by SVTMuscle
    You guys talk like you WEREN'T expecting those sides? it's DNP it's not called and inferno drug for no reason!
    As i said in my post the sides are part of the deal. And like i said i have taken it before and knew what the sides would be hehe. Yea its the inferno in here!

I'm trying it again in a few weeks, i tried it before but the potency was increddibly low

Quote Originally Posted by SVTMuscle
    I'm trying it again in a few weeks, i tried it before but the potency was increddibly low
    Ygpm i saw in your post you used red and white ones and mine are same.

Conciliator is offline Banned

M.
    Could you point me to some references on taurine and fluid levels. I've never heard that before.

And I thought people took taurine while on clen because clen de-pletes taurine, particularly in the heart, and supplementing with tauring is expected to be cardioprotective, no?

Maybe you're confusing taurine with glycerol.

no 250 first day then bumped to 500mg. its crystlized dnp so as i read its like 75% and pure dnp so more like 400mg i guess.
    Right, crystal DNP is 75% DNP by weight. Also, one of the prominent crystal sources used to sell 200mg caps (containing 150mg of actual DNP) until I pointed out how people were getting less DNP than they thought they were. He then announced his capsules would be made at 250mg. From feedback I've received, though, I personally think that the formula is the same. If I were you, I'd expect to be getting from 150 to 187mg of actual DNP per cap from D's product.

I think underdosing is common problem among DNP sources. There are only a couple that I trust for accuracy and consistency.

i love that guy so much

Quote Originally Posted by Conciliator
    Could you point me to some references on taurine and fluid levels. I've never heard that before.

And I thought people took taurine while on clen because clen de-pletes taurine, particularly in the heart, and supplementing with tauring is expected to be cardioprotective, no?

Maybe you're confusing taurine with glycerol.
    Firstly, you should note that Taurine is quite multi-faceted. Thus you are correct in believing that its properties encompass many areas of cardiovascular health.

Secondly, as you read you’ll probably learn that Taurine is responsible for all of those heart healthy effects due to its fluid governing abilities, not in spite of them.

Thirdly, sure, I’ll point you to some references. What good are declarations without the wherewithal to defend them?

It’s good to learn NEW things, the trick is to be able to understand and assimilate such information.

---------------------------------------------------

Osmoregulation - in biology, maintenance by an organism of an internal balance between water and dissolved materials [PRIMARILY ELECTROLYTES] regardless of environmental conditions.
    - Encyclopedia Britannica
    (http://www.britannica.com/eb/article...osmoregulation)

“Metabolic actions of taurine include: bile acid conjugation, detoxification, membrane stabilization, osmoregulation, and modulation of cellular calcium levels.”
    - Institute of Pharmacology, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (ETH),University of Zurich, Switzerland
    (http://www.indiana.edu/~pietsch/taurine-epilepsy.html)

-----------------------------------------------------

Edema - Abnormal accumulation of fluids within tissues resulting in swelling.

Taurine - A "non-essential" amino acid, useful to people who suffer from atherosclerosis, heart disorders, edema…”
    http://www.diagnose-me.com/treat/T213249.html#G859

Taurine acts by a different mechanism. Patients with CHF often have swelling caused by excessive fluid buildup in the tissues, which puts additional pressure on the heart and accelerates CHF. Diuretics, one of the standard pharmaceutical therapies in CHF, are basically designed to flush excess fluid from the body. Taurine, through well-documented pathways, has a similar effect and has been shown to help reduce fluid levels, reducing the workload on the heart (Schaffer SW et al 2000).http://www.lef.org/protocols/heart_c...failure_01.htm

During taurine treatment, the study participants showed highly significant improvement in breathlessness, heart palpitations, fluid buildup, and heart x ray, as well as standard scales of heart failure severity.
    http://healthlibrary.epnet.com/GetCo...chunkiid=21793

------------------------------------------------------

USE OF THE TERMS "THOUGHT" AND "MAY" THOUGH NOT DEFINITIVE ARE STILL BASED WITHIN THE CONFINES FO THE STUDY RESULTS.
    SEE PAGE # 4
    Dietary Supplements
    Dietary supplements are often recommended by physicians and renal dietitians (National Kidney Foundation 2001e). Their recommendations are guided by the results of blood tests that you will be required to take regularly as part of monitoring your condition and treatment results. Always speak with your physician or renal dietitian before using or adding any supplements or herbal products.

Taurine. Taurine is abundant in the brain, heart, gallbladder, and kidneys and plays an important role in health and disease in these organs. Taurine is an amino acid that has been shown to protect against experimentally induced lipid peroxidation of the renal glomerular and tubular cells and may alleviate tubular disorders such as glomerular impairment (Trachtman et al. 1996). It is also thought to lower blood pressure by balancing the ratio of sodium to potassium in the blood. Taurine may also regulate the increased nervous system activity that can contribute to high blood pressure. According to Franconi et al. (1995), some people with Type I diabetes appear to be deficient in the amino acid taurine.
    http://www.lef.org/protocols/prtcl-065b.shtml

------------------------------------------------------

BB’ER AND NATURAL/WHOLISTIC SUPPLEMENT APPLICATIONS:

Aids electrolyte balance and proper utilization of sodium, potassium, calcium and magnesium.
    http://www.nutrabio.com/Products/taurine.htm

What Do They Do? Lots of things. One theory of aging holds that we age largely because of free radical oxidative damage; from the “rusting” of our body’s systems (much like an apple that “oxidizes” if you slice it and leave it out in the air). This oxidation limits the body’s ability to function optimally. Vitamin C, E, selenium, zinc and Co-enzyme Q-10, are all powerful antioxidants that control damage by “squelching” free radicals before they can do their mischief. The B-vitamins, B-6, B-12 and folic acid push down dangerous levels of a compound called homocysteine, which is a strong risk factor—stronger than cholesterol in causing heart disease. Choline and inositol help prevent fat buildup in the liver. Chromium helps insulin do its job better. L-taurine helps prevent fluid accumulation and water retention by keeping excess sodium out of the cells, which contributes to our antioxidant defenses, reinforcing the immune system, strengthening the heart muscle.http://www.clublongevity.com/supplements.asp

So essentially, everything you know about Taurine’s heart protective abilities emanates from its governance of fluid levels and the minerals within them.

M.

okay day 4 now noticable fat loss off arms and chest (or in my head) same weight but noticable water retention in my stomach. Getting really hot even with 2 fans on me at night. Seem to sweat more while laying down.

okay day 4 now noticable fat loss off arms and chest (or in my head) same weight but noticable water retention in my stomach. Getting really hot even with 2 fans on me at night. Seem to sweat more while laying down.
    This is true, and if you think about, it understandably so.
    Anytime something is against your skin (clothing, mattress, girlfriend, etc.) it necessarily causes some form of heat retention, while simultaneously preventing optimal ventilation.
    But take heart, a few more days in and you'll become so inured that you won't even remember what it's like to not be in a state of constant heat exhaustion.
    Credit the body's highly efficient adaptability to both good and bad states of being.

M.

I appreciate the references. The evidence seems to be limited in scope to congestive heart failure. As with many supplements, extrapolations to healthy populations often don't hold, though they invite further research. I also place much more stock in the original papers and abstracts (pubmed) than in second hand reports, since key information often gets left out (for example, limitations in scope).
    Secondly, as you read you’ll probably learn that Taurine is responsible for all of those heart healthy effects due to its fluid governing abilities, not in spite of them
    From what I see, it's due to effects on Na and Ca2+ channels. I didn't see the protective effect attributed to hydration anywhere. Do you happen to have any pubmed refs on this specifically? Here are a few I found after searching briefly.
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/q...=pubmed_docsum

I also looked up the full text of this recent review: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/q...=pubmed_docsum. They have a paragraph on osmoregulation. While it's clear that taurine is involved in osmoregulation, I think it's still very questionable what the practical significance would be, if any, from supplemental taurine in a nonpathological state.

This is true, and if you think about, it understandably so.
    Anytime something is against your skin (clothing, mattress, girlfriend, etc.) it necessarily causes some form of heat retention, while simultaneously preventing optimal ventilation.
    But take heart, a few more days in and you'll become so inured that you won't even remember what it's like to not be in a state of constant heat exhaustion.
    Credit the body's highly efficient adaptability to both good and bad states of being.

M.
    Ya damn adaptable body!

Ya damn adaptable body!

jackman, how are you feeling?
    keep us posted

jackman, how are you feeling?
    keep us posted
    at work right now and it sucks. Im almost afraid to eat anything with any carbs in it when im not at home. Its kind of embarassing with people around in an air conditioned office and your only 1 sweating . I will weight myself later and keep you guys updated later. Only sides so far at the excess sweating and the constant dry mouth. Day 6 right now at 500mg ED. Also i am getting cramps and heavy breathing during anything i do.
    Last edited by jackman22; 04-23-2007 at 09:57 AM.

at work right now and it sucks. Im almost afraid to eat anything with any carbs in it when im not at home. Its kind of embarassing with people around in an air conditioned office and your only 1 sweating . I will weight myself later and keep you guys updated later. Only sides so far at the excess sweating and the constant dry mouth. Day 6 right now at 500mg ED. Also i am getting cramps and heavy breathing during anything i do.
    Even such an environ is workable.
    Keep a cool wet washcloth on hand, and stock up on Gatorade. Although supplement tabs help (Taurine, Pot, Mag, etc.) fast-acting liquid drinks are superior for this application. You should be fairly well acclimated by now. Are you increasing the dosage again before extinction?

Also, I trust you're taking a multi-vit/min at least 3x daily, as the constant sweating leeches these from the system.

M.
    Last edited by magic32; 04-23-2007 at 10:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Conciliator
    I appreciate the references. The evidence seems to be limited in scope to congestive heart failure. As with many supplements, extrapolations to healthy populations often don't hold, though they invite further research. I also place much more stock in the original papers and abstracts (pubmed) than in second hand reports, since key information often gets left out (for example, limitations in scope).
    From what I see, it's due to effects on Na and Ca2+ channels. I didn't see the protective effect attributed to hydration anywhere. Do you happen to have any pubmed refs on this specifically? Here are a few I found after searching briefly.

I also looked up the full text of this recent review: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/q...=pubmed_docsum. They have a paragraph on osmoregulation. While it's clear that taurine is involved in osmoregulation, I think it's still very questionable what the practical significance would be, if any, from supplemental taurine in a nonpathological state.
    Mere conjecture and overt speculation have their places, but ultimately the proof is in the doing. It has worked in the past, and for those who'd like to explore the possibilites, go for it. If not, c'est la vie!

M.

Even such an environ is workable.
    Keep a cool wet washcloth on hand, and stock up on Gatorade. Although supplement tabs help (Taurine, Pot, Mag, etc.) fast-acting liquid drinks are superior for this application. You should be fairly well acclimated by now. Are you increasing the dosage again before extinction?

M.
    No im keeping it at 500mg, did 250mg for first day and 500mg till till 21. Last few days i might bump up 1 if it falls on a nice cool weekend.

My friend who is doing it droped back down to 250mg. couldnt handle the 500 mg ed. Im still in it for the long run. Must of had 6 big gatorade bottles today.

vein5 is offline Junior Member
    Wow i'm curious as to how much weight you will lose, but no need to weight yourself until your done with the cycle and the bloat goes down.

My friend who is doing it droped back down to 250mg. couldnt handle the 500 mg ed. Im still in it for the long run. Must of had 6 big gatorade bottles today.
    awesome!
    you will be shredded
    i couldnt do it, (400mgs of powder a day), for a week
    it gives me a bad case of puss-idis

good luck to you
    keep us posted

Quote Originally Posted by vein5
    Wow i'm curious as to how much weight you will lose, but no need to weight yourself until your done with the cycle and the bloat goes down.
    scale says 6 ilb.... but with added water weight and fluctiations in ilb regardless who knows....

awesome!
    you will be shredded

good luck to you
    keep us posted
    ya i think i los like 15-20 ilb last time, sick part is the last like few days i was so heated (literall and metaphorically) because i thought it didnt work. I kept asking myself wtf was the hype about. Then like a week after i stoped i couldnt believe the mirror. Right after this i start my cycle (about 2 weeks after last dnp dose to give my body some time to recover)

Then don't do it. Take less.

*update*

Getting used to the heat a little better.... Well either that or because its 20 deg cooler then yesterday. Yesterday i started getting really bad sugar cravings as if i had the munchies hehe.

Snrf is offline Banned
    yeah carb cravings are the worst

Quote Originally Posted by Snrfmaster
    yeah carb cravings are the worst
    always wanted to ask... who is the women in the avatar

Thumbs up

[QUOTE=magic32]Firstly, you should note that Taurine is quite multi-faceted. Thus you are correct in believing that its properties encompass many areas of cardiovascular health.

Secondly, as you read you’ll probably learn that Taurine is responsible for all of those heart healthy effects due to its fluid governing abilities, not in spite of them.

Thirdly, sure, I’ll point you to some references. What good are declarations without the wherewithal to defend them?

It’s good to learn NEW things, the trick is to be able to understand and assimilate such information.

---------------------------------------------------

Very nice vocab, makes a man sound much smarter.

Snrf is offline Banned
    always wanted to ask... who is the women in the avatar
    no idea, but i'd give my left testicle for one night with her

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information