3bd
    3bd is offline Anabolic Member

2 quick questions

I'm a newbie with a couple of questions:

1) What is the recomended time to wait before starting a new cycle after finishing 400mg/wk of Test Cip for 12 weeks?

2) If a cycle suggests 500mg/wk of Enathate does it matter if you split that into two inj over the course of the week or is it better to take all 500mg at once/wk?

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Everyone is different when it comes to having time OFF between cycles. There is no recomeded time. Some people go by the time ON = time OFF theory. Some people have a month OFF then go back on, everyone is different.

If using Enanthate yes split it into two weekly shots. I would have a shot every Monday and Thursday.

Good luck.

-Gear

3bd
    Thanks. Would PCT be considered as part of the month off?

cookiemonstR is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 3bd
    I'm a newbie with a couple of questions:

1) What is the recomended time to wait before starting a new cycle after finishing 400mg/wk of Test Cip for 12 weeks?

2) If a cycle suggests 500mg/wk of Enathate does it matter if you split that into two inj over the course of the week or is it better to take all 500mg at once/wk?

1) Time off equals Time on plus PCT so for you maybe 16 weeks

2) Better to split it into 2 shots, keeps the test levels in your blood more consistent and prevent hormone fluctuations which give you acne, other sides, etc.

3bd
    Thanks Gentlemen.

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cookiemonstR
    1) Time off equals Time on plus PCT so for you maybe 16 weeks

2) Better to split it into 2 shots, keeps the test levels in your blood more consistent and prevent hormone fluctuations which give you acne, other sides, etc.

Exactly what he said.

slick33158 is offline Banned
    Yeah, i agree, to keep levels stable in your blood brake it up into two shote per week. If you really want to get strict, do the monday shot in the morning and thursday shot in evening, this makes it exactly 3.5 days between injects. Also, in my experience, time off should ***end on the type of cycle you ran. The more androgenic the gear and the more suppressive the gear you used, the longer time off should be. I like time on = time off though. If your young you dont want to screw your whole natural hormaone system up for life. If your not totally leting your natural test recover before cycling again, your body starts to think it doesn't need to produce its own test anymore because somehow there always seems to be sky high levels of it anyway.

Thread Information