Tunez is offline New Member

Does all winny taste bad?

wats up guys, i recently got my hands on winny 100mg/ml and i hear winny is supposed to taste horrible. I wanted to inject so i used a 18gauge to draw it out and then used a 25gauge to inject, pin went into muscle and when i tried to push down the plunger it was clogged!! would a 23gauge be better? anyway so i just drank it and it tasted like nothing almost....is it bunk? stanazolic 100.

Decoder is offline Banned
    It will get clogged if you pull it out the vial an let it sit. You need to leave it in the vial and pull out the second you want to shoot, Or cloggage will happen, yes winny tastes bad ALL WINNY.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Decoder
    It will get clogged if you pull it out the vial an let it sit. You need to leave it in the vial and pull out the second you want to shoot, Or cloggage will happen, yes winny tastes bad ALL WINNY.
    Recently chewed a few tabs....not much taste at all.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

jagdpanther is offline Member
    I frequenlty taste winny a few seconds after I inject it. I like it. I don't drink it anymore, but I did one day a week when I only had 6 injection sites.
    I think it tastes good but that might be caused by pavlovian conditioning for example creating a mental conection between the taste and its physical effects.

Tunez is offline New Member
    ahh okay thanx for your feedback but im still confused....so let me restate my question, does injectable stanozolol aka winstrol /winny have a specific taste when taken orally? any taste at all that would confirm if it is the real deal..
    Last edited by Tunez; 04-21-2007 at 12:42 PM.

Yes injectable winny has a taste when taken orally, and I also taste it after injection. Can't describe it - tastes like winny.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by jagdpanther
    Can't describe it - tastes like winny.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

mkv213 is offline Member
    When I drink my winny it tastes like pamolive dish soap. Usually goes away within 30 secs. If you can do a shot of liquer you can take a cc of winny np.

Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    Recently chewed a few tabs....not much taste at all.

Oh i was refering to liquid winny.. so you chew your tabs you dont gulp them down with a glass of water?

Quote Originally Posted by mkv213
    When I drink my winny it tastes like pamolive dish soap. Usually goes away within 30 secs. If you can do a shot of liquer you can take a cc of winny np.
    The water based winny i've injected and drank doesn't remind me of pamolive.

If you grind up drywal in to a powder and mix it with water that will numb your tounge that is what liquid winny tastes like.

Thread Information