marcog2illis88 is offline New Member

clen and arimidex with no anabolics?

Ive never used gear before and im gonna wait until i graduate from college until i do...

This summer i wanted to do some clen is moderate doses (60-80mcg per day) and i was wondering if adding arimdex .5mg ed or eod would help burn fat by reducing estrogen and possibly drop water wieght? is that risky?

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    t3/clen

cookiemonstR is offline Associate Member
    I dont know much about arimidex , but using just clen w/o test is asking for losing alot of muscle mass from what i understand, fat though too

TheSentinal is offline Member
    ADex will drop your estrogen level and increase your useable testosterone - as I understand it. Just be careful because you need estrogen. I would try ADex .25 EOD.

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    Using clen alone is fine, no worries.

Clen is known to be anti-catabolic which means it well save muscle mass as it tries to burn off fat.

Keep your diet spot on and training and cardio solid bro, and you should notice a drop in bf with little to no muscle loss.

Running arimidex isnt necessary, it really won't make much of a difference in terms of results. IMO just stick with the clen.

Be sure you run benadryl as needed, to up-regulate those receptors, so the clen is still useful after a couple weeks.

~GHO5T~

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cookiemonstR
    I dont know much about arimidex, but using just clen w/o test is asking for losing alot of muscle mass from what i understand, fat though too
    Your thinking of T3 bro, not clen .

~GHO5T~

marcog2illis88 is offline New Member
    yea, the increase in test is where i got the idea that it would aid in fat loss but i would think it would lower test in the long run due to decrease in HDL mabye its best not to screw around with my hormone levels till i start cycling

Thread Information