runninpony is offline Associate Member

My 2nd cycle, Plz help

I have put in an order to start my 2nd cycle which will be 500mg Test E week, 200mg Deca wk, and started with 30mg dbol for first 4 weeks. On my first cycle which was 500mg Test E and 30mg dbol I had great results and run 10mg Nolva every day thru cycle just to be safe. My question is should I run the same 10mg Nolva through this cycle, or would it be OK to drop as low as 5mg Nolva every day? Also done my PCT with Nolva only last cycle and after puttin on 30lbs I didnt lose much of my gains at all. However a while later a horrible sports injury put me out of training completely for a while where I did pretty much lose it all

Bump

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    Add some Clomid....check the pct forum.

LPR.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    dont need clomid, u need an AI instead like arimidex or aromasin for ur pct

Nolva + ai = good pct.

cookiemonstR is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by runninpony
    I have put in an order to start my 2nd cycle which will be 500mg Test E week, 200mg Deca wk, and started with 30mg dbol for first 4 weeks. On my first cycle which was 500mg Test E and 30mg dbol I had great results and run 10mg Nolva every day thru cycle just to be safe. My question is should I run the same 10mg Nolva through this cycle, or would it be OK to drop as low as 5mg Nolva every day? Also done my PCT with Nolva only last cycle and after puttin on 30lbs I didnt lose much of my gains at all. However a while later a horrible sports injury put me out of training completely for a while where I did pretty much lose it all
    ya i would go with 10 mgs of Nolva, and just nolva for PCT should be fine, dont bother adding clomid, its unnessesary

jagdpanther is offline Member
    clomid is evil for me. It makes emmotions like being down even lower.
    I quit my clomid treatment a month early last pct and felt better with in a week.

Thanks 4 replies. Actually Im looking for advice on running Nolva throughout the cycle. I already planned on Nolva only PCT as I recovered very fast last time I did it. But I was wondering should I stick with 10mg a day Nolva thru the cycle just to be safe?

Thread Information