DavidYork2 is offline Associate Member

Deca/Dbol Gyno advice...

Hi,

I am just about to start my first injectable cycle; 10 weeks of 200mg Deca each week and 15-20mg Dbol each day.

I have got Clomid for PCT but am confused about the risks of gyno and want to know whether I will need Nolva also. I have read so many conflicting reports that I just do not know what to believe. It's unfortunate because the risk of growing titties is probably the scariest side imaginable!

I have done Dbol before at 40-50mg a day and have used oral pro-hormones such as Superdrol and never experienced any sides at all.

What do people suggest?

getpumped24 is offline Associate Member
    age? no test? deca /d-bol cycle is a very bad idea. you should do a little more research. your cycle should include test.

chest6 is offline Banned
    deca /dbol is not a great idea....add some test. At least a HRT dose...

I am 26. Yeah, I know ideally I should have just test but I can't get any at the mo. I will be using that for my next cycle.

I was really just concerned about the gyno related aspect of this cycle.

Oh, it's not that I WON'T do test by the way. I just got these of someone who is buggering off abroad and it is all I have access to.
    Last edited by DavidYork2; 04-22-2007 at 04:50 PM.

anonymous is offline Junior Member
    dont do this cycle if you have plans on having sex at all during this. deca and dbol are know for destroying your libido and shuts you down hard.....my advice would to hold off using the gear untill you can get some test........i kno how hard it is to do that but im telling you once you get deca dick its going to get you so mad you'd wish you didnt even start your cycle......but good luck to you man

as for PCT if you do use the cycle...............
    you should get an anit progesterone like caboline (not sure how its spelled) or bromi-something....google it
    And you should run an AI through out the cycle just to be on the safe side....gyno is a b|tch

Sorry for the error up top obvisouly its not PCT if its during your cycle lol

but do that and also run nolva with the clomid for PCT

Cheers, I'll look into those... And I have just split up with the missus so I am single and not in the mood for women at the moment!!

Celibacy for the length of the cycle and PCT shouldn't be a problem!

cycleme is offline Junior Member
    seriously, do not run these 2 compounds without test! Very bad idea, if you can get a hold of dbol and deca test shouldnt be that hard.

What is so bad about it (I am not doubting, just asking) except getting shut down pretty hard?

It's a pretty common cycle.

Mrbaseball is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidYork2
    What is so bad about it (I am not doubting, just asking) except getting shut down pretty hard?

It's a pretty common cycle.
    I know of alot of people that have libido issues when running deca alone or even at a higher dose then their test.

S431M7 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidYork2
    Hi,

I am just about to start my first injectable cycle; 10 weeks of 200mg Deca each week and 15-20mg Dbol each day.

I have got Clomid for PCT but am confused about the risks of gyno and want to know whether I will need Nolva also. I have read so many conflicting reports that I just do not know what to believe. It's unfortunate because the risk of growing titties is probably the scariest side imaginable!

I have done Dbol before at 40-50mg a day and have used oral pro-hormones such as Superdrol and never experienced any sides at all.

What do people suggest?
    You need to consider a test c or e in your cycle. As to risk of gyno there is no precise answer to tell if u are prone to gyno or not. But it is safe to take nolva while on gear of your choice together with clomid at the end of your cycle. I hope these four lines pretty much answered your questions. good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by S431M7
    You need to consider a test c or e in your cycle. As to risk of gyno there is no precise answer to tell if u are prone to gyno or not. But it is safe to take nolva while on gear of your choice together with clomid at the end of your cycle. I hope these four lines pretty much answered your questions. good luck.
    It pretty much does thanks. I have ordered myself some Nolva so that should be here in a day or two.

Oh, and to MrBaseball, I won't be gettng any anyway so f**k libido for now!

Thread Information