what to do????

my original cycle plan was:

possibly anadrol50 for 4wks
    t400 for 10wks at 800mg
    eq 10wks at 400mg
    fina last 5wks 75mg eod
    insulin : first time
    then of cours clomid

unfortunitly i think the guy i was getting my eq from got nabbed or whatever. the bottom line is i dont have it and i dont think im gonna get it. if i take out the eq do you guys think ill still get good results with the rest of my cycle, im looking to add some serious poundage, or should i wait till i can save more money and get some more eq. also ive been searching alot of info on slin and i still have some questions. if theres anyone i can pm i would appreciate it. thanxs guys. peace

I am diabetic and take insulin by prescription. In addition to that, I have successfully used it in several cycles. Feel free to pm me with any questions regarding insulin usage, but I don't think you need insulin in this cycle.

Regarding the EQ, if you are looking for maximum mass gain, I would opt for deca over EQ anyways, so save up the money and get some good deca and run it at 400-600mg a week. Also, I would throw in dbol or anadrol for the first 4 weeks since mass is your goal.

If you haven't purchased the T400 yet, get another testosterone product instead. The reason I say this is because T400 hurts like HELL to inject due to the amount of alcohol needed to dissolve 400mg of Testosterone. 2ccs of T200 is just as much test as 1cc of T400 but hurts a LOT less.

I know I tried to summarize a lot of info in a small amount of space, so go ahead and ask all the questions you have...

Later,
    GBH

SLUMPBUSTR is offline Associate Member
    i just used deca and dbol in my last cycle about 8 weeks ago so thats why i was gonna go w/the eq and anadrol . and i know about the t400 hurting like hell but i already have it so it looks like im gonna have to deal w/it and pray im one of the lucky ones. why dont you think i need the slin, honestly im gonna probably use it, especially if my eq doesnt show, but id like to know your reasoning.

SLUMPBUSTR is offline Associate Member
    come'on guys i know yall have an opinion. help me out

Thread Information