Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: raloxifen usage

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Two4the$$
    No - some studies DO show that Anastrozole AND Tamoxifen DO work better than either alone... and some show that it doesn't work ANY BETTER than Anastrozole alone, and some worse ...

Basically, everyone who studies this comes up with a different answer.
    Would you care to show me a study where it states they both work better than either alone? If there are studies which exists that state this. It would suggest other SERM's dont have negative effects on 3rd generation AI's. Right?

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    Would you care to show me a study where it states they both work better than either alone? If there are studies which exists that state this. It would suggest other SERM's dont have negative effects on 3rd generation AI's. Right?
    The studies he is talking about are known as the ATAC protocol. Look them up.

And since there are two types of 3rd generation AIs, no, it doesn't suggest that SERMs do not have a negative effect on them...only on one type (non-steroidal/ Competitive). You need to understand the difference between different types of 3rd generation AIs, or you won't understand why a SERM may effect each type differently.

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    Sorry guys ... I've just searched to find the article and couldn't come up with it. I read it ... but it's irrelevant if I can't find it...

Jon0489 is offline Junior Member
    I dont know who to agree with but I remember talking to my endo doctor and hes explaining how serms work and they are a modified estrogen molecule blah blah and we all know that but I also hear conflicting opinions on what interacts with what. As far as I know nolva decreases letro and the new serms may not interact and decrease effectiveness in Ai's. I was always under the impression that the new serms didnt inferfere at all or as much with ai's, but somone needs to find a study with blood tests on pubed and put this to rest

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Well I will give my input on this topic. I have read studies where Femara and Tamox are used together successfully, they are just taken at different times not together. So take your femara at night and tamox in the morning.

I mean its not ALL about studies anyways, usually these studies also have conflicting studies and arent dont on bodybuilders but women or men who suffer from pubery induced gyno etc.

I use them together during PCT everytime and it works really well. Use simple logic, ok so even if tamox lowers femara levels a bit, so use a bit more femara than you normally would, big deal. It doesnt make it USELESS, just lowers levels a bit, so I will take .5mg-.75mg ed instead of .25mg.

Also raloxifene isnt even that great in the studies I have read, faslodex is probably better but again its all on paper, and people seem to rely on this crap too much.

Like all the hype about new roids on paper, for example people sayin omg look at furazabol its gotta be so great. People try it and the gains are similar to winny.

Anyways, its just my input. Use AI's and SERM's together who cares if its reduced somewhat, it still works.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information