MikeCman is offline Junior Member

Liquid AI's and serms and kidney pain?

Yo bros, im just curious if anyone out there has ever experienced kidney pain from the liquid letro or any other Ai's or serms. Recently I did a cycle of test and was using liquid nolva and within about a week I started getting kidney pain. Then, I started getting a little gyno at the end of my cycle and statred running liquid letro and within about a week I started getting kidney pain again. WTF is the deal with this bec. I know im not going insane. I also can't fully get rid of this gyno bec. every time i go above .75 with the letro the pain comes back. It starts on my left side and then Ill start feeling it on my right side as well. Should I try to get sum letro in pill form and try that bec. I think I've had enough of this liquid crap.

Could there be somehting in these liquid serms and ai's that cause this. I know for a fact that it is related to the letro bec. I started taking the letro and the pain came about, then i stopped the letro and the pain went away. Then, a few weeks later i decided to try it one more time and then three days after istarted taking the letro again sure enough the pain was back...

Snrf is offline Banned
    I'm on liquid letro right now and no kidney pain. PM me where you got yours from if you dont mind..

liquid2198 is offline Junior Member
    i actually just got back from the Dr....started having BAD kidney pain 2 nights ago...im curretly on day 39 of 60mg/tbol a day....i was also running .30mg l-dex (just because im prone to gyno) rather b safe than sorry....now im wondering if its from the ldex....i have to get a sonogram of my kidney ...dr said he thinks its a kidney stone....

bump

I had the same thing happen to me, and i sent you a pm.

jamikehat is offline Associate Member
    This is strange. Liquids are much less toxic than orals of the same strength. I have never heard of anything like this before.

how do you figure that liquids are much less toxic? i would think that they MIGHT be more toxic ***ending on what solvent is used....not sure though

whats up with the ***

If liquids are much less toxic, then why do doctors perscribe pills and not liquid meds?
    Last edited by MikeCman; 04-27-2007 at 12:57 PM.

gettinbigger03 is offline Junior Member

I had something similiar happen

I am just curious if the you felt the pain in the back where the kidneys actually are or if it was about where the kidneys were on the front. I was taking liquid clen and had pain in the front that started on the right side(about where I think the kidneys are) and then I felt it on the left as well. I know its not letro but it is a liquid from I'm assuming a research chem. supplier. I still have pain even after I've stopped using it.

my pain is in the posterior aspect of my right side (where my kidneys actully are)..the pain also radiates to the front as well.....i forgot to mention i am/was using liquid clen as well

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jamikehat
    This is strange. Liquids are much less toxic than orals of the same strength. I have never heard of anything like this before.
    Liquid what?
    Oral what?

"Liquids" and "orals" don't mean anything without knowing what compound you're referring to.

bpm1 is offline Anabolic Member
    "liquid" or "oral" are really the same thing as they are both ingested. one is not going to be harsher than the other, if the ingredients are the same.

thats what i was thinking...anyone know what arr suspends their meds in?

gettinbigger03 is offline Junior Member
    I don't know what they suspend there meds in but I would like to know too. I am going to start my first cycle soon and I was going to get liquid dex from them when they are up and running. I can't find it anywhere else. I can't get or give pm's for anyone to help me out either. Someone tried on a thread I started about my first cycle. I guess its because I have less than 45 posts?

Thread Information